• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSeXpo Houston caravan groups

Thanks for the response guys.

Sugar Land town center @ 11am:
1) NSXonwheels (Victor)
2) adrenaline_NSX
3) Houstonbuckeye (Stan)
4) JBNSX719 ( Jeff B )

Conroe @ Noon:
1) ysoslow
2) davidf
3) Nero Tenebre

Conroe @ 4pm:
1) PoKnow
2) NSX4Hoos (Charley)

Thanks for the response guys.

Sugar Land town center @ 11am:
1) NSXonwheels (Victor)
2) adrenaline_NSX
3) Houstonbuckeye (Stan)
4) JBNSX719 ( Jeff B )

Conroe @ Noon:
1) ysoslow
2) davidf
3) Nero Tenebre
4) TXvsLV

Conroe @ 4pm:
1) PoKnow
2) NSX4Hoos (Charley)

Last edited:
Update / PDF Attached!

>> 7th NEWS Flash-UPDATE / August 25, 2014 <<

Hi Guys & Gals!
Take a look at Post#1 on the original Thread, At the bottom you will find that I have
updated Sundays Event and a PDF for you to print with all addresses, times, etc.
I have attached the PDF here as well.

Attachments

• NSteXpo 2014 Pertinent Addresses.pdf
    788.5 KB · Views: 9
I'll likely get there a tad early to grab a quick lunch close by.
Welcome aboard TXvsLV!

Sugar Land town center @ 11am (by the Marriott)
1) NSXonwheels (Victor)
2) adrenaline_NSX
3) Houstonbuckeye (Stan)
4) JBNSX719 ( Jeff B )

Conroe @ Noon
1) ysoslow
2) davidf
3) Nero Tenebre
4) TXvsLV
5) Matt_337

Conroe @ 4pm:
1) PoKnow
2) NSX4Hoos (Charley)

Conroe gas gas station address:
https://maps.google.com/maps?q=2222...a=X&ei=RvzkU6TKBMed8gHDnIHYDA&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAQ

getting close! hey Sugar Land guys we can meet Starbucks right next to the Marriott, Ill be there a lil early sippin on coffee outside waitin on ya. Remember we roll out at 11am and head to the Conroe Kroger gas station. For some reason the link NSXonWheels put up does not show the correct location. So Ill put the address for the Krogers, of course the gas station will be right in front of the store.

The physical address for the Krogers is: 2222 Interstate 45 N, Conroe, TX 77301

2222 I 45 N is what I got from him. I'll assume that's the Kroger.
getting close! hey Sugar Land guys we can meet Starbucks right next to the Marriott, Ill be there a lil early sippin on coffee outside waitin on ya. Remember we roll out at 11am and head to the Conroe Kroger gas station. For some reason the link NSXonWheels put up does not show the correct location. So Ill put the address for the Krogers, of course the gas station will be right in front of the store.

The physical address for the Krogers is: 2222 Interstate 45 N, Conroe, TX 77301

Thanks adrenaline! We'll jump on the beginning of the caravan and follow you to the Kroger and get the rest of the people. Guys please be on time, we are all adults here and I don't have everybody's number to be checking if they're running late or if they remembered to set their alarm. See you guys in 3 days

and it looks like Socold is back in so there should be 4 of us meeting at Starbucks in town square and 6 more drivers in Conroe. There is also 2 more at 4pm (poknow and NSX4hoos) and anybody just checking this can jump into any of these groups.

Last edited:
can I ask a favor from one of the Sugar Land guys, wanted to see if one of you could carry a 5gall gas jug in their trunk for me, completely sealed of course. Just in case I run short of fuel otw to Dallas lol...I dont have a trunk anymore, just a big fat turbo setup back there. thanks in advance

Sugar Land town center @ 11am (by the Marriott)
1) NSXonwheels (Victor)
2) adrenaline_NSX
3) Houstonbuckeye (Stan)
4) JBNSX719 ( Jeff B )

Conroe @ Noon
1) ysoslow
2) davidf
3) Nero Tenebre
4) TXvsLV
5) Matt_337
6) PoKnow

Conroe @ 4pm:
1) NSX4Hoos (Charley)

- - - Updated - - -

If people have FRS radios they should bring them! It'll be useful all weekend long.

Safe Travels / Drive Guys & Gals!
See you this afternoon or evening!:victorious:

Back