• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Craze - Holloween Run II - Austin/Hill Country

We are definetly trying to make it. If I am coming then I am DEFINETLY gonna be at the track!

But I don't have an affirmative from the Boss:wink:

For the Houston and Louisana Folks ( Greg Z and Leslie )

Anybody down for a caravan like we done the past two times? :smile:

Im sure most will have to work friday but i was thinking meet at Garden Ridge Pottery in Katy, ( Feeder of I10 near Fry rd., ) and we'll try to leave out 5 pm sharp? Who would like to join me?

1. Jeff

Jeff

We can do the caravaning list on another thread so as not to keep this one confusing.

It's a bit early for the caravaning,no? ;)

I will definitly be able to show up on sunday. Maybe saturday.
Blaine

I should be able to make at least a couple of the events. Might need new tires by then but we'll see.

Steve can come out in his bike. I can't imagine how fatiguing it is on him to be on it for that long.

Would that be 4 or 2 tires? Did you pick up and NSX?

Unfortunately not yet. NSX prices are coming down but values elsewhere are increasing so it's a battle. Honestly it's the insurance rates at this point that are really holding me back. 30k on an asset that holds its value well is one thing, but 30k with a 10-15% "negative yield" is hard for a stock trader/economics nut case to swallow. I wonder if anyone has gone to the trouble to get a fake SS#/DL# (I'm under 25) and fake marriage to get cheaper insurance on an NSX.

Don't worry about the fatigue, I was born to ride. Worst case Aleve works really well.

Last edited:
Hi; I would like to join in the fun, especially the track day, if you don't mind an outsider joining in. I'm planning a trip to "Big Bend" country about that time. Let me know if I need to pre pay for the track time. Thanks; Howard

Off course you can join in. All NSX owners are welcome. We are not at the level of NSX Expo...just yet.... but we will have our own designated parking areas at the restaurants!! Come join us for all three days if you can.

No need to prepay for the track. When we get to the track we will figure out what we need to pay. It will be a minimum of $50 or a maximum of $100. That's it.

José

Unfortunately not yet. NSX prices are coming down but values elsewhere are increasing so it's a battle. Honestly it's the insurance rates at this point that are really holding me back. 30k on an asset that holds its value well is one thing, but 30k with a 10-15% "negative yield" is hard for a stock trader/economics nut case to swallow. I wonder if anyone has gone to the trouble to get a fake SS#/DL# (I'm under 25) and fake marriage to get cheaper insurance on an NSX.

Don't worry about the fatigue, I was born to ride. Worst case Aleve works really well.

Steve, I thought you were holding out on us and bought a car! Just don't ride behind Scott with his rock cannon diffuser.

Steve, I thought you were holding out on us and bought a car! Just don't ride behind Scott with his rock cannon diffuser.

That's one secret I probably couldn't keep very long.

Man I wanna attend this but I'm going to Vegas for the S.E.M.A. show. If plans fall through for the SEMA show than I def. coming.

Rahim

Hi Guys,
I'm sorry, but I have to back out of the track day. Somebody pulled out in front of me today in their pickup. I know it's going to be a blast. Have fun!
I posted a few post-collision pics in another thread.
--Vince (Twins&a2seater)--

Last edited:
Hi; I would like to join in the fun, especially the track day, if you don't mind an outsider joining in. I'm planning a trip to "Big Bend" country about that time. Let me know if I need to pre pay for the track time. Thanks; Howard

Hotel is not finalized. We need to get cracking on this. Track is reserved!!!!

Jose

Hi Guys,
I'm sorry, but I have to back out of the track day. Somebody pulled out in front of me today in their pickup. I know it's going to be a blast. Have fun!
I posted a few post-collision pics in another thread.
--Vince (Twins&a2seater)--

Sorry to see that. That is terrible. Hopefully the repairs go smoothly.

José

CAnt wait to meet everyone on Sunday! I cant make it up before then. Who would be the best person to call to find out where the best place to meet up sunday morning?
thanks
Blaine

Attending as of update;
1. Luis Rodriguez - TxChopperGuy (I'm pretty sure I can make it)
2. Gil - Synergy004 No car
3. José Alas - Alas-NSX: Count me in. (I would offer up rooms but Scott and and Z have dibs).
4. Scott....TXvsLV (always in for a drive boys...thanks for the place to stay Jose, Monica, and baby!!!!)
5. Matt - matt_337
6. JEFF BAKER - ( It's goin down again!!!!!! )
7. Greg MF'n Z ( and of course Leslie)
8. Nick - Fastrunner
9. Vince - Twins&a2seater
10. Gus - bsurdio
11. Nathan - Unlemming
12. Ojas - Ojas

Only 12!!!!!!! You mean I'm driving 7 hours 1 way and only 11 others can find the time? WTF

Hello ladies and gents,

I will be there. Unfortunately, my NSX blew a front tire, damaged my front rim, and put a damper on things. That's not the main issue, the issue is my CV joint is real noisy and I was supposed to get that fixed. Regardless, I will be there.

Also, I'm working on getting some NSXCA $ assistance. Stay tuned.... :smile:

Back