• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Craze - Holloween Run II - Austin/Hill Country

Dont forget me:smile: I will be there on sunday. CAnt wait to meet all of yall!!!!

is this the updated list?
We had 12 NSXs just for a mesly old lunch @ Hooters.
This is a bonafied track day and Austin Roads!!!!
Lets get this done right.
Boys, make some calls!!!!

Attending as of update;
1. Luis Rodriguez - TxChopperGuy (I'm pretty sure I can make it)
2. Gil - Synergy004 No car
3. José Alas - Alas-NSX: Count me in. (I would offer up rooms but Scott and and Z have dibs).
4. Scott....TXvsLV (always in for a drive boys...thanks for the place to stay Jose, Monica, and baby!!!!)
5. Matt - matt_337
6. JEFF BAKER - ( It's goin down again!!!!!! )
7. Greg MF'n Z ( and of course Leslie)
8. Nick - Fastrunner
9. Vince - Twins&a2seater
10. Gus - bsurdio
11. Nathan - Unlemming
12. Ojas - Ojas

I'm in ofcourse, but I think you can scratch Vince off the list....considering his NSX is totalled. :frown:

is this the updated list?
We had 12 NSXs just for a mesly old lunch @ Hooters.
This is a bonafied track day and Austin Roads!!!!
Lets get this done right.
Boys, make some calls!!!!

Attending as of update;
3. José Alas - Alas-NSX: Count me in. (I would offer up rooms but Scott and and Z have dibs).
4. Scott....TXvsLV (always in for a drive boys...thanks for the place to stay Jose, Monica, and baby!!!!)
5. Matt - matt_337
8. Nick - Fastrunner
10. Gus - bsurdio
11. Nathan - Unlemming
12. Ojas - Ojas

I'm in.

Attending as of update;
5. Matt - matt_337
8. Nick - Fastrunner
10. Gus - bsurdio
11. Nathan - Unlemming
12. Ojas - Ojas
13. 96cxt - Rahim

Just letting the houston / louisiana nsxer's know that i made a tread about caravaning from houston to austin on friday to the nsx craze. Let me know if your rolling with us like we do every year. So far i think 6 are caravaning. Call me, post, what ever makes u happy. :cool:

Jeff 832 867 0709

I would be interested in participating in the track event. Are there still openings and could I meet you at the track? (I would be driving up from San Antonio)

I believe most people are staying here.

Holiday Inn Express at 602 & 183 in Austin

I did some homework and wanted to save some people some money if they are staying at a hotel. I cancelled my reservations at the Holiday Inn Express at 620 & 183 in Austin and found rooms availble and booked them "NEXT DOOR" at the

Hampton Inn

10811 Pecan Park Blvd. Austin, TX 78750

(512) 249 0045 Ask for Trevor

The rooms are $100.00 cheaper for both nights tax included. :eek: I was quoted 294.05 at the Holiday Inn Express for 2 nights vs. 204.95 at the Hampton Inn for 2 nights. So yes the hampton inn is about $100.00 cheaper and its pretty much next door. If u have a AAA card u also save $10.00 per night on the room too, that is the price i listed above with a AAA card. Hampton Inn is owned by Hilton Hotels. I spoke to a guy named trevor and gave him the low down on whats going on for the weekend for us nsxer's, so he is expecting calls from us. Its a non smoking hotel, pretty safe area for our cars, well lit and they serve complimentary hot and cold breakfast from 6 to 10 a.m. :biggrin:

Last edited:
Oh man, I wish I could tag up with you guys once again. But I can't afford to lose the weekend of studying when my GMAT exam is coming up next weekend. :frown:

R2-1.jpg

I know it will be a ton of fun. Stay safe! :wink:

Last edited:
Oh man, I wish I could tag up with you guys once again. But I can't afford to lose the weekend of studying when my GMAT exam is coming up next weekend. :frown:

R2-1.jpg

I know it will be a ton of fun. Stay safe! :wink:

HA HA!!! lol Hey Gorgi!! Love that pic man.... memories from april of 08! :biggrin:

Hey, dudes. We’re in.
Deal is that Tina has to work so that puts us leaving Houston around noon Saturday. So I hope there's something planned for sunday.:redface:
Monday we'll stick around in Austin and do a caravan of 1, I guess. Wimberly, enchanted rock, willow city, etc.

Last edited:
I'm already hungry...

Attending as of update:
1. Luis Rodriguez - TxChopperGuy
2. Gil - Synergy004
3. José Alas - Alas-NSX
4. Scott....TXvsLV
5. Matt - matt_337
6. JEFF BAKER -
7. Greg MF'n Z
8. Nick - Fastrunner
10. Gus - bsurdio
11. Nathan - Unlemming
12. Ojas - Ojas
13. 96cxt - Rahim
14. Dirtie' O - Osiris_x11 [sans' current/any NSX for this weekend]

Well guys, I'll meet you at the Track tomorrow. Due to the same reason I'm selling my supercharger, I can't join you on the hill country runs and at the bar tonight. I can't wait to take her for a spin on the track, though! :)

Back