• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

NSX detailed (The process pics)

Finally got around to getting my car @ the detailers. Here are some teaser pics he sent me:

never gone said:
So far it's polishing our REALLY nice! It was a lot more swirled than I thought, it's just a matter of catching them in the right light to see them all. As of right now the hood, fenders, front bumper and roof are polished. Here ya go so far.

half and half!! How's that for paint correction?!?!

nsxhood.jpg

nsxhood2.jpg

Polished!! Not even sealed or waxed yet!!

nsx3.jpg

nsx4.jpg

woah what did he use to polish the paint like that? Looks amazing..... :eek: I love that color!

OMG! He swirled a tattoo of a bicycle into your hood! Kidding....

Looks great Synth! Post up some nice photos when its all said and done.

Jetpilot

OMG! He swirled a tattoo of a bicycle into your hood! Kidding....

Looks great Synth! Post up some nice photos when its all said and done.

Jetpilot

hahah yea I was having a hard time understanding what that was on his hood.... until I realized it was a bike...... *bonk*

Wow, how much did you pay for the whole car to get done? How long did it take? I have to get my car over there. It has those spider web swilrs all over. Now all you have to do is not let anything except for a new micro-fiber towel touch your car. They have a great deal on 36 packs of yellow microfiber towels at Costco. I throw them away like paper towels so cheap. It 's amazing he can make it look that much better. I'm sure your car looked fine before too being an 02+, I'll give him something to work on!
WOWWOWOWOWOWOW!!!!! all I can say!

please tell us how to do this :eek: and what products you used....

Clean Edge Detailing (Warrenville, IL)

I told him to take as much time as he needs on the car. Time isn't a big deal for him, he'll spend as many hours as possible to get a car done right. For example, on a black car earlier this summer, he spent 17 straight hours (only stopping for bathroom breaks and food). No joke. As far as pricing goes, he has various different packages, but will work with you on pricing. I've seen other detailers charge hundreds more then this guy. You may have seen him @ HIN, he had the super clean (obviously) silverstone G35 (had the mirror under his exhaust).

Here is his website:

http://www.CleanEdgeDetailing.com

Wow, how much did you pay for the whole car to get done? How long did it take? I have to get my car over there. It has those spider web swilrs all over. Now all you have to do is not let anything except for a new micro-fiber towel touch your car. They have a great deal on 36 packs of yellow microfiber towels at Costco. I throw them away like paper towels so cheap. It 's amazing he can make it look that much better. I'm sure your car looked fine before too being an 02+, I'll give him something to work on!
WOWWOWOWOWOWOW!!!!! all I can say!

Ya ive seen the previous detail job that was completed on that black NSX. Absolutely stunning, looked like it came right off the showroom floor.

i had the same thing done early this year....the guy spent almost 20 hours on the paint....look great though....well worth the $$$

your car looks great

Looks terrific. I got a quote for my exterior, interior and engine bay. $980 and three days of work. It's in great condition already, e.g. clay every six months, etc. Seems like you got a great deal.

Holy crap! That's an amazing difference. So much so that I wouldn't have thought it possible.

Love it. Looking forward to more pics.

Last edited:
Synth, looks amazing! But now u wont be able to drive it! Don't get it dirty! heheh

Great Results Ganash!!

Chad is my Neighbor, everytime he is out walking his dog and im washing my car he tells me im doing something wrong... Like touching my paint with a microfiber towl! :eek:

Good detailers are hard to come by and Chad knows what he is doing! His G35 he drives everyday and it looks showroom new fresh.

Joe

Back