• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX on TV/Movies

Im going to bring this thread back to life....

Why?

Because i was watching Dog the Bounty hunter..and i saw a black NSX (they were in hawaii) and paused with my DVR and took a picture of the screen. Ive got an eagle eye for NSX

photo8md.jpg

Last edited:
Walker Texas Ranger - Season 9 Ep 20 "Without a Sound" -

When they bust into the warehouse of the car thieves there is a red 91-93 NSX (right behind a red Mercedes SL series) sitting in the warehouse during the fight scene.

Time to bring this Zombie back to life.

Watching a marathon of "Outrageous Acts of Science" on the Science Channel with the boys today. They show videos and then explain the science behind them.

Season 1 Episode 2 "Human Guinea Pigs" in the first video clip they featured a guy jumping over a moving NSX.

It was this video clip:

Suprised no one mentioned the blue one with the big wing in the 4th Fast and Furiuos movie during the funeral scene for Lety at the cemetery.

Suprised no one mentioned the blue one with the big wing in the 4th Fast and Furiuos movie during the funeral scene for Lety at the cemetery.

There are a couple in those films... Veilside one in Tokyo Drift, black one driven by JB in the opening of Fast Five

although its not in the video...there is a great line in the first minute of the song
"can i have it like that" by Pharrell feat. Gwen Stefani

"back in the day, my clouds was grey, it seemed like my angels couldnt blow them away..but then i sold my first verse and copped that NSX, but I was still ridding in them this ass jets"

Last edited:
I saw this Lumosity commercial tonight.....

<iframe src="//www.ispot.tv/share/7la8" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="323" width="500"></iframe>

<iframe src="//www.ispot.tv/share/7la8" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="323" width="500"></iframe>
I saw it a while ago on TV but couldn't find it online to post it.

Looks like an Autoart 1/18 NSX-R...

Back