• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX owners Car Show/Meet and greet ( Indy)

Hello everyone,

Gabe Green ( General Manager ) with Ed Martin Acura contacted me to help him with an event for all Midwest NSX owners. I hope you can all make it!

3800 E 96th St
Indianapolis, In 46240
Map of location here :
http://edmartinacura.com/MapLocation.aspx?DealerId=4307&p=2

Date/Time

August 13th 2011
From 11am-6pm

Schedule as follows :

11am - 12pm - Arrival and registration for car show

12pm -2pm - Buffet style lunch will be served in the showroom

2pm -3pm - Tech session on preventative maintenance ( for those interested )

3pm - 4 pm Judging for car show. There will be several awards ( Best of show, Most modified,cleanest vehicle, etc )

4pm -6pm - Time to hang out and meet some other NSX owners!

Show over at 6pm

You can also find them on Facebook!
http://www.facebook.com/EdMartinAcura?sk=app_190322544333196

Thanks!

Brian

Costs nothing, Actually Gabe at Ed Martin won't even let NSXCA pay anything toward it. He just has a passion for the cars and for Cruise ins/ Car shows. He is very excited to have everyone out.

I'm in. Sounds like a fun time. If there is enough interest, people can come over to my house after that and we can fire up the grill for a cookout. I live about 10 minutes away from this dealership.

I'm in. Sounds like a fun time. If there is enough interest, people can come over to my house after that and we can fire up the grill for a cookout. I live about 10 minutes away from this dealership.

Mitch, Sounds great!

meet or not, its still a dealership open for business. Roll on by....

The sales team will be there but I am sure he will have a large section set up for us. Nobody will be trying to sell you cars or service. Gabe would just like to host the meet. AND since there is not a lot going on in the midwest I think it is a great idea!

I'll be at Mid-Ohio with Jim for the 10/10th meet on Thursday, then golfing with my sons at Muirfield on Friday, why not an NSX meet on Saturday?
Like you said, "AND since there is not a lot going on in the midwest I think it is a great idea!"
I'm in. Let me know when you are headed west and we can caravan!

I'll be at Mid-Ohio with Jim for the 10/10th meet on Thursday, then golfing with my sons at Muirfield on Friday, why not an NSX meet on Saturday?
Like you said, "AND since there is not a lot going on in the midwest I think it is a great idea!"
I'm in. Let me know when you are headed west and we can caravan!

Curt, Good to see you back around man. I will get in touch.

Let me know if there is any interest in getting together and firing up the grill at my house after the show. As I said, I live maybe 5 - 10 minutes from the dealership and would be happy to host.

Back