• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX parked next to a ________ thread for size comparos

this count?

September_16_2006_pre_cruise_for_fall_fling_386.jpg

Parked in front of my '02 Accord...

tupyqyqy.jpg

I had those mono arrows on my 1988 accord during my ricehood. One of them cracked badly when I hit a chunk of snow/ice during a major snowstorm in the Seattle area around 1997 or so. I contacted all the wheel retails in the US that I knew of to buy one replacement and none of them had it. I then emailed Momo the company directly and asked if they could locate me one wheel, and low and behold, they found one wheel dealer in Florida who had the Momo Arrow with the same size/offset as my cracked wheel. I bought it and kept driving my accord until 220k miles and then sold it for $2k in 2001 and bought my E36 M3.

its crazy how our tastes were all so similar back in the day. a civic coupe with momo arrows was the DREAM back in those days.

i literally crapped my pants the day in installed my racing hart c2000s on my integra.

wow....I had those on my 96 Civic back in..........well 96 :smile:

I had those mono arrows on my 1988 accord during my ricehood. One of them cracked badly when I hit a chunk of snow/ice during a major snowstorm in the Seattle area around 1997 or so. I contacted all the wheel retails in the US that I knew of to buy one replacement and none of them had it. I then emailed Momo the company directly and asked if they could locate me one wheel, and low and behold, they found one wheel dealer in Florida who had the Momo Arrow with the same size/offset as my cracked wheel. I bought it and kept driving my accord until 220k miles and then sold it for $2k in 2001 and bought my E36 M3.

I had a buddy that had momo arrows on her acura legend back then. I thought it was so gangsta... lmao. I always wanted a 91 legend and a 91 nsx.. but i think I'll just rock the nsx. Haha

Back