• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX parked next to a ________ thread for size comparos

^ Love these shots. I also love how there are only a handful of sports cars that actually sit lower than the NSX. So far I've counted Ford GT, early gen Viper, Lotus Elise, Diablo and Murcielago - all of which stand right under 45 inches tall.
Yep.....not too many out there.

Great pics,the NSX looks awesome,love the difflow,mine looks almost similar like yours
Actually it's a custom diffuser, but less as aggressive as difflow.

LaFerrari at Ferrari of Atlanta

The LaFerrari looks stunning in pictures as in real life,amazing art

- - - Updated - - -

LaFerrari at Ferrari of Atlanta

Attachments

• IMAG3748.jpg
    IMAG3748.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 437
  • IMAG3750.jpg
    IMAG3750.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 350
  • IMAG3740.jpg
    IMAG3740.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 407
Last edited:
Scalpel vs Sledgehammer...both are a blast to drive

photo1_zps9d65b5ad.jpg

Last edited:
NSX 02+ front end wins by far ! Nice pic butter! Get your R8 already so I can buy yours ;-) j/k .. still probably enjoying way too much.. i know the feeling
Haha thx man. Trying to work the let me keep both angle with the wife but that is more likely to fail lol. Problem with R8s are most that appear on the market used are V8s and the two V10s I've seen within my price range haven't worked out. One was a disaster once I did more digging in on it and the other one advertised at 68K kms ended up being 68K miles. No thank you on both.... Also have no interest in R tronic, PDK, DSG, DCT and whatever else it's called transmission yet so R8 has to be manual.

^^ butter your side splitter looks GREAT. need to see your car sooner then later b4 the season ends. been too long brother.

Obviously the perspective effect is in play here but...still makes you think the NSX could be hauled in the back of the white GMC.

From vivanshah's New Owner post here.

IMG_20140906_091300.jpg

New forum member here, 3rd posting. I've enjoyed following this thread for quite a while, and events to day mean I can now contribute....

15109296853_2920e29aa6_b.jpg

Back