• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX parked next to a ________ thread for size comparos

0e90ba62-dd5b-4e18-859c-919354ebd17a_zpsee22a439.jpg

It's $150 man. Freaking sucks!!

Do what I used to do with my NSX.

1. Unbolt the plate mounting bracket and take it off.

2. Take the license plate and bend it near the top mounting holes at a 90 degree angle.

3. Mount the plate to the holes used for the bracket located on the underside of the bumper.

4. Winning! You don't have an ugly plate bracket sticking out of your car, you still have a front license plate, and it looks slimmer too.

Do what I used to do with my NSX.

1. Unbolt the plate mounting bracket and take it off.

2. Take the license plate and bend it near the top mounting holes at a 90 degree angle.

3. Mount the plate to the holes used for the bracket located on the underside of the bumper.

4. Winning! You don't have an ugly plate bracket sticking out of your car, you still have a front license plate, and it looks slimmer too.
Pic? Sounds like an awesome idea btw

^ Love these shots. I also love how there are only a handful of sports cars that actually sit lower than the NSX. So far I've counted Ford GT, early gen Viper, Lotus Elise, Diablo and Murcielago - all of which stand right under 45 inches tall.

Back