• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX parked next to a ________ thread for size comparos

Pics or it didn't happen. ;^}

I wouldn't doubt it if Oscar said he had a picture next to a F1. He does photography as a hobby and has pictures of his NSX next to some nice cars.

:D Yes, I am active @ FB but I took a "sabbatical" year off so I could focus on my career, now, here is the proof:

https://youtu.be/8MklOlxG7JA?t=15m15s

What is that FAT RED Car next to it? :D

-Oscar

- - - Updated - - -

xm1.jpg
xm2.jpg
xm3.jpg
xm4.jpg

I am always right. .. JK but yah, that GT2 NSX it's pretty much stock car almost ...

Went to get a quote on full front Xpel at DD and look who's behind me! My other dream car. What a beauty! This is only my second time I've seen it up close.

nsx_enzo_zpsds0nrhks.jpg

Last edited:
Been meaning to take pics of my new 91 Sebring Silver NSX next to my other two "silver" cars. An 82 DeLorean "DMC" and my daily driver 89 Acura Legend LS in Seattle Silver. I believe the NSX and DMC actually share a lot of the same design cues. And the Generation 1 Legend shares the same rear light design as the NSX, which is kind of neat. It's interesting to note how low the Legend sits compared to modern day sedans. It looks fairly normal next to the NSX in terms of roof height, etc.

An interesting fact regarding John DeLorean and the NSX is that he owned a Yellow one, pictured below. We spoke at great lengths about how he thought the NSX was the best sports car ever built. That picture is from 1999. He was absolutely in aww of this car. Enjoy! :)

Too cool that you got to know him! Thanks for the info that he had one too!

cc74ae3a1b552171deaa022b2f090cbb.jpg

79f593e5462d7445222888e1418bf3c6.jpg

Finally got a chance to park both my toys together for a pic :)

cc74ae3a1b552171deaa022b2f090cbb.jpg

79f593e5462d7445222888e1418bf3c6.jpg

Finally got a chance to park both my toys together for a pic :)

Nice!!! So jelly!!!

Too bad the front plate law is strictly enforced up there:frown:

- - - Updated - - -

Parked next to this orange muscle head the other day ..... I love how small and sleek the NSX looks next to other cars.

image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 1,203
Last edited:
Thanks for posting the pics. I agree that finally our cars do look a little fat.
I'd have to disagree, the NSX is not a wide car. The low slung appearance may make it seem from front view but in comparison to a just about all the sports cars and exotics it is slim.

The NSX is all good things about analog sports cars distilled to its purest form.

• NSX parked next to my neighbors 2015 Viper thread for size comparos.
IMG_8614_v2.jpg

NSX is on the right in black & white. ALL other cars (by comparison) are in pink on the left... :D

Back