• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX parked next to a ________ thread for size comparos

20121104_070606.jpg
[/IMG]

Next to my buddy's SC'd CR yesterday (I'm in love with that thing)

306551_10100937338867281_1133908115_n.jpg

Is it me only but I'd rather see NSX's next to exotics (where it belongs) than next to "modified import" cars?

Is it me only but I'd rather see NSX's next to exotics (where it belongs) than next to "modified import" cars?

The NSX fits in with the modified imports as well as the exotics. That one reason that makes the NSX a great car, in my opinion.

I had it confused with posting next to any regular old vehicle that we see on a daily basis that really sheds light on how the size really lines up. Little difficult to have a size comparison thread when parked next to real exotics that have a similar profile.

Maybe we need to have an NSX identity crisis thread?

Not my picture... I would have tried to capture the height comparison better...

carsandcoffee3.jpg

Spot the NSX.

Always gives me a panic attack when I drive it to work. I poke my head out of the door to check on it and it's GONE! No it's not, it's just tiny and hiding behind all the other cars.

I am glad I am not the only one that thinks that car is fugly and the zonda was epic. Such a shame. Oh well not really relevant to my life! You can still buy either one from pagani though.

And to keep this post on topic:
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Wow! rare Orange Type-S not to say to take a pic with a rare Zonda

I walk out to find this minivan park next to me.
Might as well post this here to compare it next to a van:biggrin:

Take a look at the parking lot:confused:

I drive a minivan too and know how it is to leave some space for an enthusiast if one parks this far out:tongue:
20121201_123910.jpg

I walk out to find this minivan park next to me.
Might as well post this here to compare it next to a van:biggrin:

Take a look at the parking lot:confused:

I drive a minivan too and know how it is to leave some space for an enthusiast if one parks this far out:tongue:
Tell me about it. Some minivan drivers are pricks.

parking1.jpg

parking2.jpg

Back