• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX pics from the meet today. The first new CRYSTAL COVE replacement meet

I was the very first one there this morning for 30 minutes before the 2nd car showed up. Hundreds of parking space all to myself:frown:

I will add pics slowly, here are sneak peaks.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

6.jpg

8.jpg

33.jpg

34.jpg

10.jpg

Jason's 500rwhp@12psi AEM turbo NSX
11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

24.jpg

25.jpg

26.jpg

27.jpg

28.jpg

29.jpg

30.jpg

32.jpg

Last edited:
Jason, your car is BADASS!!!:eek:

That Aerial Atom is wicked. I need to go next week.

Jason, bring your car by the store today, I want to see it.

Vance

The meet was great, more accessable, and no stress about being able to park 'in the display area' - if attendance keeps up this could be a great meet location.

Due to the large size of the lot people were showing up at 7:30-8PM and still finding parking spaces. The cars were on par with typical crystal cove events, F40, several assorted ferrari's, only 2 lamborghini's, but they had another meet scheduled for today - lots of ford GT's, tons of porsches, and the event also has a 'featured car' section, which were porsches for today's meet.

scorp965 said:
The meet was great, more accessable, and no stress about being able to park 'in the display area' - if attendance keeps up this could be a great meet location.

Due to the large size of the lot people were showing up at 7:30-8PM and still finding parking spaces. The cars were on par with typical crystal cove events, F40, several assorted ferrari's, only 2 lamborghini's, but they had another meet scheduled for today - lots of ford GT's, tons of porsches, and the event also has a 'featured car' section, which were porsches for today's meet.
That's really great to hear. I'm glad to see you guys out representing with such nice cars and I'm even happier to hear that the venue worked out so well.

Thanks for the pic's.

Da Hapa said:
That's really great to hear. I'm glad to see you guys out representing with such nice cars and I'm even happier to hear that the venue worked out so well.

Thanks for the pic's.
You should bring your car to the next meet. I'll be there!!!:eek:

Your car looks HOT with the black and white combo...and being lowered. The red next to you looks nice..but the unpainted wing is out of place.

Am I the only one who find that your car is the "Beauty" and the viper is the "Beast"? This picture justify the meaning of Beauty and the Beast

1.jpg

Last edited:
Jason,
Your car so F&%king nice man. Awesome job on the conversion and the color combo works nicely. Very Type R.

Nice pics....I'll try to go next week to check things out. :smile:

I am goin to make it out next saturday. its closer now then it was at crystal cove and i wanna see some sexy exotics!!! and all friends who i haven't seen in awhile!!!
see u guys there on sat.

Sounds good.
Let us know when the NSX is the "featured car".
Remember when we all showed up at CC?
The F chat board is probably still up in arms over that one!
:eek: :biggrin: :eek: :biggrin: :eek: :biggrin: :eek:

Nice pics/cars. Thanks for sharing.
How are the 'amenities' at this new site? eg coffee house, breakfast, restroom,etc. What was nice about CC was that one could enjoy a Starbucks and bagel while cruising around the parking lot checking out nice rides.

MIK911 said:
Nice pics/cars. Thanks for sharing.
How are the 'amenities' at this new site? eg coffee house, breakfast, restroom,etc. What was nice about CC was that one could enjoy a Starbucks and bagel while cruising around the parking lot checking out nice rides.

The restrooms are in the Ford building, quite a wlk since the place is so big. There's a cafe in the building itself, and they had a table set up outside that sold coffee, bagels... Overlall a great meet :). It was nice meting you guys today, some really nice cars! Maybe I'll see you next week as well ;).

Bat™

There is a lot designated for featured cars. This past week was Porche. An arrangement will need to be made prior with the organizer.

MCM said:
Sounds good.
Let us know when the NSX is the "featured car".
Remember when we all showed up at CC?
The F chat board is probably still up in arms over that one!
:eek: :biggrin: :eek: :biggrin: :eek: :biggrin: :eek:

I got there when most cars were already gone (around 8:30). Still, it looks like the venue has quite a bit to offer for future meets. There's a ton of space for showing cars.

Next week there is suppose to be over 700 cars. The parking will be in the main lot in front of the two buildings so probably still more than plenty of parking. They are hosting the SevenStock and are expecting approximately 700 rotary powered cars.

It was very nice meeting Tantheman, Bluebatmobile, and Jason for the first time.

Vancehu said:
You should bring your car to the next meet. I'll be there!!!:eek:

Vance -

I hope that the smiley face at the end of your post indicates that you meant this as tongue in cheek and as humorous and not as a veiled threat.

You've already called me names and insulted me in other threads. Let's not carry this to threads that have nothing to do with our original discussion and make this worse than it is.

To the original poster, sorry about hijacking this thread.

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming.

Last edited:
nsxsupra said:
Next week there is suppose to be over 700 cars. The parking will be in the main lot in front of the two buildings so probably still more than plenty of parking. They are hosting the SevenStock and are expecting approximately 700 rotary powered cars.

It was very nice meeting Tantheman, Bluebatmobile, and Jason for the first time.

is that this coming saturday or sunday? is there a site to check the schedule for the 'crystal cove' meets? i cant believe i missed it this weekend :(

Back