• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Prime Bikes For Kids Auction - Remote control NSXs - Ends Dec 12 at NOON PST

To spur some late donations, I picked up some JGTC style full function remote control NSX's. I am donating them to Prime and they will go to the highest bidder, with all proceeds going towards the bikes. The high bidder will pay Prime (just like a normal bicycle donation) and I will mail directly to the buyer or hand deliver at the JGTC event at California Speedway on Saturday, Dec. 18th. You may bid on one or both of the cars (since they can be raced/drifted together!). Bidding starts @ $20 each, with bid increments at $5 (I will include shipping to the lower 48)

They are orange and blue in color. They both feature a Cantrell Studios Wide Body Conversion, Burn-Up Rear Spoiler, TAITEC JGTC 2000-style Front Bumper, Marga Hills headlights, ScienceofSpeed JGTC GT500-style Louvered Hood, Motegi racing wheels, toyo tires and a NX nitrous oxide kit. Forward, reverse, left/right turn and stop. Adjustable front wheel alignment. With extra wheels/tires and a 30% faster motor. The blue one is 49mhz and the orange one is 27mhz.

4318DSC00884-thumb.JPG
4318DSC00887-thumb.JPG

4318DSC00888-thumb.JPG
4318DSC00885-thumb.JPG

Last edited:
Re: Second Annual NSX Prime Bikes For Kids Collection

To clear up some confusion (any thoughts are appreciated). The auction starts immediately and will end Sunday, December 12 @ high noon. For example: Say Mark bids 50 and Frank ups it to 60, then Frank is the current winner on either NSX (his choice) and Mark gets the other one. Even if you are going to donate money, why not make it interesting and bid on an NSX? Either way, Lud gets more money and two lucky winners get some toys for their kids to play with (or as most likely the case, they become the kid and play with them). Even if you don't win an NSX, your donation towards the bikes will be appreciated by someone less fortunate than us. :smile:

Last edited:

Good deal, John! How are those biding are suppose to do this; reply in this thread, simply send money, or what? Can you clarify how they should do it?

KGP said:
Good deal, John! I assume that those biding are suppose to reply in this thread, simply send money, or what? Can you clarify how they should do it?
Yes, reply with a bid. Lud should be sent the money shortly after the auction ends.
Eg: I'll start the bidding @ $20 for the orange NSX. :biggrin:

Blue NSX:

<table border="1" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="3"> <tr> <td>#</td> <td>NSX Prime Name</td> <td>Amount</td> </tr> <tr> <td>1</td> <td>D'Ecosse</td> <td>$35</td></table>

Orange NSX:
<table border="1" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="3"> <tr> <td>#</td> <td>NSX Prime Name</td> <td>Amount</td> </tr> <tr> <td>1</td> <td>Anytime</td> <td>$20</td>
<tr> <td>2</td> <td>D'Ecosse</td> <td>$35</td> <tr> <td>2</td> <td>Drew</td> <td>$50</td></table>

Last edited:

Blue NSX:

<table border="1" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="3"> <tr> <td>#</td> <td>NSX Prime Name</td> <td>Amount</td> </tr> <tr> <td>1</td> <td>D'Ecosse</td> <td>$35</td><tr> <td>2</td> <td>RSO 34</td> <td>$50</td></table>

Orange NSX:
<table border="1" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="3"> <tr> <td>#</td> <td>NSX Prime Name</td> <td>Amount</td> </tr> <tr> <td>1</td> <td>Anytime</td> <td>$20</td>
<tr> <td>2</td> <td>D'Ecosse</td> <td>$35</td> <tr> <td>2</td> <td>Drew</td> <td>$50</td></table>

ANYTIME said:
The auction ...will end Sunday, December 12 @ high noon.
Eastern, central, mountain or pacific?

Bidding ends @ noon Pacific Time!!! Only 27hrs. 21 mins. left!!!!
If you plan on sniper bidding, then your post time stamp must show you bidding before the clock strikes 12. Good luck, John :biggrin:

Blue NSX:

<table border="1" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="3"> <tr> <td>#</td> <td>NSX Prime Name</td> <td>Amount</td> </tr> <tr> <td>1</td> <td>D'Ecosse</td> <td>$35</td> <tr> <td>2</td> <td>RSO 34</td> <td>$50</td><tr> <td>3</td> <td>Troll Patrol</td> <td>$55</td><tr> <td>4</td> <td>NSXWIND </td> <td>$65</td></table>

Orange NSX:
<tr> <td>2</td> <td>D'Ecosse</td> <td>$35</td> <tr> <td>3</td> <td>Drew</td> <td>$50</td><tr> <td>4</td> <td>D'Ecosse</td> <td>$55</td></table>

Last edited:

D'Ecosse said:
Sounds like someone is preparing for another last-minute bid :wink:
Na, just wanted to clarify for others. :smile:

Lud, can the auction items be split into a new, sticky thread for the remaining day?

This community continues to amaze us, hats off to Lud, John Richards, Decosse, the NSXCA organization, and anyone else involved in this admirable cause.

We will bid:
$250 for the Blue NSX.
$250 for the Orange.

If we win these and they arrive in time, they will be donated to our local X-mas Program. Thank you again for organizing this fund raiser.

Blue NSX:

<table border="1" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="3"> <tr> <td>#</td> <td>NSX Prime Name</td> <td>Amount</td> </tr> <tr> <td>1</td> <td>D'Ecosse</td> <td>$35</td> <tr> <td>2</td> <td>RSO 34</td> <td>$50</td><tr> <td>3</td> <td>Troll Patrol</td> <td>$55</td><tr> <td>4</td> <td>NSXWIND </td> <td>$65</td></tr> <tr> <td>5</td> <td>Factor X</td> <td>$250
wow1.gif
</td></table>

Orange NSX:
<tr> <td>2</td> <td>D'Ecosse</td> <td>$35</td> <tr> <td>3</td> <td>Drew</td> <td>$50</td><tr> <td>4</td> <td>D'Ecosse</td> <td>$55</td></tr> <tr> <td>5</td> <td>Factor X</td> <td>$250
wow1.gif
</td></table>

WOW! Ken and Mike never cease to amaze me. Here they come thru for some kids and then they are going to be donating the cars. Believe me, I will overnight the cars if you need me to.
Merry Christmas too all!
xm14.gif

holy cow that's a good bid amount Factor X, kudos to you!

Now as the rest of us ebay freaks know, we have to beat $250 in order to be the next highest bidder :O

Those Factor X guys are already having WAY too much fun getting their NSX into the 10's! And I know it's the holiday spirit and all, but I just can't let them grab ALL the NSX honors :wink:

Sorry guys, I bid $300 for EACH car.

Blue NSX:

<table border="1" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="3"> <tr> <td>#</td> <td>NSX Prime Name</td> <td>Amount</td> </tr> <tr> <td>1</td> <td>D'Ecosse</td> <td>$35</td> <tr> <td>2</td> <td>RSO 34</td> <td>$50</td><tr> <td>3</td> <td>Troll Patrol</td> <td>$55</td><tr> <td>4</td> <td>NSXWIND </td> <td>$65</td></tr> <tr> <td>5</td> <td>Factor X</td> <td>$250
wow1.gif
</tr> <tr> <td>6</td> <td>serialNSXer</td><td>$300
eek6.gif
</td></td></table>

Orange NSX:
<tr> <td>2</td> <td>D'Ecosse</td> <td>$35</td> <tr> <td>3</td> <td>Drew</td> <td>$50</td><tr> <td>4</td> <td>D'Ecosse</td> <td>$55</td></tr> <tr> <td>5</td> <td>Factor X</td> <td>$250
wow1.gif
</td</tr> <tr> <td>6</td> <td>serialNSXer</td> <td>$300
eek6.gif
</td></table>
WhoaMan.gif

Anil. I must say, that is very gracious of you! And I thought that Factor X's bid would never be beaten. You my friend, are a true NSX enthusiast with a heart of gold! Thanks for your enthusiasm and the best of luck to you!

Merry Christmas too all!
x34.gif

Back