• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX video FINALLY completed! (HQ video link)

Check out the video by clicking here.
This was from the cruise event earlier from this past fall... And this is not "NSX's gone wild." :D
Comments appreciated.

A few pics from the event:

1.jpg

0.jpg

More pics here:

http://www.exoticdriven.com/exotic-car-forum/vehicle-photography/92-chicago-nsx-meet-11-02-08-a.html

Last edited:
ha looked like a two lane road to me??? j/k:smile:

I like the vid and I didnt realize it till the end but I also really like the song. Artist??

great video!!!

Thanks for the kind comments guys! :D I wish I had some more exhaust/engine sounds as well but hanging out of a car in the wind at 50+ mph is not the ideal situation to capture exhaust noises. :( I have probably another 30 minutes or so of footage from this cruise but its the same thing as the last 3 shots... the silver NSX is leading the WHOLE time. Definitely got boring. Ask synth.. I showed him one probably close to a minute longer then this with just that lol.

Hopefully we can get a more organized shoot done in the spring like the 350z video we did.

Can you share that "boring" silver NSX video...curious:biggrin:

Thanks for the kind comments guys! :D I wish I had some more exhaust/engine sounds as well but hanging out of a car in the wind at 50+ mph is not the ideal situation to capture exhaust noises. :( I have probably another 30 minutes or so of footage from this cruise but its the same thing as the last 3 shots... the silver NSX is leading the WHOLE time. Definitely got boring. Ask synth.. I showed him one probably close to a minute longer then this with just that lol.

Hopefully we can get a more organized shoot done in the spring like the 350z video we did.

The Z video was outstanding! Probably my fav!

Back