• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Video findings

I dusted off an old project and finished it today. This is my memory well for my 12 years and 130,000 miles of NSX ownership. I was living the life.

Yeah, it's a lot of pics, but that's how I roll. There's a non-zero chance some of the old-timers would see their cars in the vid.

Cheers!

Hong Kong seems indeed to be an interesting location for car enthusiasts. On the other hand, it seems you can find lots of abandoned (sports) cars in HK – even an intact NSX chassis on top of a container in the outskirts of HK … lol

Last edited:
Guy seems not too knowledgeable considering the title of the vid and the title of the reviewer - "Cars from Japan" reviews cars from Japan, but his first impressions are pretty typical...

I haven't watched it yet, but I feel like it's something I'll need so set some time aside for rather than just watching it between emails today. Been waiting for this one for a while.
For sure, It's probably 90% in Japanese with subtitles, so you really need to be focused to take it all in.

For those who like savagegeese on youtube, BOLO for a new video on the gen 1 NSX. They mentioned in a recent video that it would come out soon.

That quote was from March 2023---I've been waiting for this video for more than a year. The video finally popped today.

Lots of material and insights from the men who built the car that I've never seen or heard before. It was probably mentioned on the Japanese videos but its finally been translated to english. Considering the effort SavageGeese must have went to, to capture all this for posterity, I'm really grateful. I loved Uehara's closing statement. We are but caretakers of these icons, they will outlive most of us, and we should care for them as such to pass them on to later generations. Take care of your NSX and it will take care of you.

>>>I loved Uehara's closing statement. We are but caretakers of these icons, they will outlive most of us, and we should care for them as such to pass them on to later generations. Take care of your NSX and it will take care of you.<<<
BUT... a few comments from the comments section:
nsx-parts-comments.jpg

Back