• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXCC - Cruise & BBQ at Speedstar Markham Sunday April 28 2013 10am-3pm

NSXCC - Cruise & BBQ at Speedstar Markham Sunday April 28 2013 10am-3pm

timthumb.php

NSXCC has been invited to co-host an Open House BBQ at Speedstar (185 Bullock Drive unit 8, Markham). As the shop is actually closed on Sundays, this will be an exclusive event to NSXCC and NSX owners. Plan is to first meet at a local Starbucks for coffee, follow by a group cruise and end the drive at Speedstar. We will then take a short tour of their facility, follow by a group BBQ lunch courtesy of our host.

Speedstar is a local automotive servicing and tuner shop located in Markham Ontario. Owned and operated by Albert Au, Speedstar has been providing maintenance and modification services to the import market since 1999. He and his crew have serviced numerous NSXs over the years and in fact still servicing many of our members in the North/East Toronto areas.

timthumb.php

Format of the event will be informal:
10am – Gathering at Starbucks (Elgin Mills, just west of Leslie Richmond Hill)
11am – Car cruise through Richmond Hill, Aurora, Newmarket, Markham area
12pm – Arrival at Speedstar (185 Bullock Drive Unit 8, Markham)

map.jpg

So, who is in for a cruise and BBQ event?

1) Owen
2) Coolberg +1
3) Bash +1
4) Dave B
5) Sean Bal. +1
6) Kenny
7) Rick M
8) Chris L
9) Ed K
10) Sean F
11) Peter L
12) Roger D
13) Vincent
14) Arshad
15) Bram
16) Danio
17) Jim E
18) Stu
19) Russ & Carlotta
20) Jeff Z +1
21) Henry
22)
23)
24)
Total 26

Attachments

• IMG_4794_zpsc515c987.jpg
    IMG_4794_zpsc515c987.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 655
Last edited:
I've been going to Speedstar for over 10 years. They've always been very professional and detail oriented so we love bringing our vehicles there for service.

BASH +1 in for the cruise!

Last edited:
I wish this was a few weeks earlier. I just sold my NSX last week. Would have been nice to have a last get together.

Enjoy the meet and cruise.

I was going to attend but after last weekends cruise I had some really bad luck with my NSX. Wheel came off in a turn due to incorrect spacers and cause damage to my quarter panel and skirt.

The car is at the body shop already but I doubt it will be ready for this weekend. Have fun guys!

I was going to attend but after last weekends cruise I had some really bad luck with my NSX. Wheel came off in a turn due to incorrect spacers and cause damage to my quarter panel and skirt.

The car is at the body shop already but I doubt it will be ready for this weekend. Have fun guys!

Crap! You're lucky you didn't get hurt Bruno!

Wheel came off in a turn due to incorrect spacers and cause damage to my quarter panel and skirt!

Wow. Glad you are okay. What size spacers (and brand) are you using? Integrated studs setup I presume? I am looking to add them myself and worry when hear of news like this.

In any event. Come out in Jen's car if you feel like it.

Back