• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

nsxtasy - am i the only one realizing he's missing?

Like the topic title says, his last post was 9-20-05. :confused: Looks like the trolls drove him off. :frown:

comquat1 said:
Like the topic title says, his last post was 9-20-05. :confused: Looks like the trolls drove him off. :frown:

I was pondering the same thing myself :wink:

comquat1 said:

Hi

I am afraid you are correct. :mad: :frown:

Regards

Last activity shows today at 11am, so he is here. Dunno why he's not posting.

Hi

I was hoping he would be one of the instructors in the course I talked about here

It has been a lot of trolls and anger here on Prime so maybe he is in the "timeoutcorner" counting to ten before he gets back to posting :wink:

Edit: His Avatar says it all I guess.

Regards

martin said:
Hi

I was hoping he would be one of the instructors in the course I talked about here

It has been a lot of trolls and anger here on Prime so maybe he is in the "timeoutcorner" counting to ten before he gets back to posting :wink:

Regards

You're on to something regarding the visciousness, at least toward him. I know that's why he's quite posting, we spoke about it a while ago, I was just curious as to who else has noticed. I know Ken doesn't always rub people the right way, but there's a fair ammount of people here who've not been around the community near as long that have thrown bombs his way to egg into a confrontation. All they've ended up doing is bringing the community one step closer to the riceboy forums that are out there.

I also noticed but just figured he was doing other things in life that might be more important to him.
I have always thought very highly of him and respected his immense knowledge of just about everything NSX.
Hopefully he will come back soon and grace us once again.

comquat1 said:

He is currently test driving the new HSC/NSX and cannot be reached for comment. :)

I too wondered where he has been. Good or bad I always read his posts. I can't think of anyone who has more overall knowledge about the NSX and is so willing to share.

Some people don't like it because he doesn't tolorate misinformation? Get over it. Come on back Ken. Prime isn't quite the same.

Ken,

Ignore the members who react on emotion without using any intellect, (me included sometimes) Knowledge shared is the greatest gift of man.

Skyguy :wink:

comquat1 said:
Looks like the trolls drove him off. :frown:

The flavor of Prime has changed significantly in the past year.
I can't blame him for taking a step back.

I was thinking about this last week. I always liked his posts. He knows his NSX! Hope he posts more in the future!

Ken is missed!It is always apreciated when someone thinks before posting,does some research and sticks to the point!Sadly we have lost he and Tiger :frown: The ying yangs will never go away,Ken knows this,who knows :rolleyes: But he is still working for the nsxca and is as devoted to the club as ever.I'm sure tiger also will still "post" through our newsletter.There is no utopia(regardless what Tod Rungren tells us).

I figure nsxtacy is doing just fine and engulfed in NSXPO 07 planning. I also think it's up to the rest of the community (me included) to pick up the slack in replying to questions with thoughtful, positive(mostly), and nononsense manner.

pbassjo said:
The flavor of Prime has changed significantly in the past year.
I can't blame him for taking a step back.

What trolls? Dang, I don't read enough posts. I hope he comes back.

I know what you mean about the changing flavor on Prime. It's the same with other cars, owners cycle out as another group cycles in.

akira3d said:
Well, he WAS at NSXPO.
Yep, I had the pleasure of speaking with him on a few occasions there. He seemed harried, but personable. The work he does for the community is inestimable, and I am grateful for that.

Perhaps he's still enjoying the NSXPO afterglow. I know I am :).

Back