• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

nsxtasy - am i the only one realizing he's missing?

Mr. keN SaX is an awesome friend who shares his knowledge and wisdom whenever he can. Although I no longer post as much as I did two years ago, I still visit Prime whenever I can to read his posts and generally just try to keep in touch with the community. Ken, I hope you are well and hope to see you again soon.

docjohn said:
Ken is missed!It is always apreciated when someone thinks before posting,does some research and sticks to the point!Sadly we have lost he and Tiger :frown: The ying yangs will never go away,Ken knows this,who knows :rolleyes: But he is still working for the nsxca and is as devoted to the club as ever.I'm sure tiger also will still "post" through our newsletter.There is no utopia(regardless what Tod Rungren tells us).

I agree with DocJohn, come on back both of you, you're too valuable to this community to let a few jerks scare you off. I've met both of you and many others who feel the same way, your contributions are missed, let's get rid of the trolls, not the positive contributors!!!!! :eek:

I have met Ken on a couple different occasions and he is a great guy with a lot of knowledge on many subjects. He always posts about things that he understands and is very articulate with his posts. If he decides to leave this forum for good it would be a sad day for the rest of us.

Come on back Ken! You have lots of friends here.

steveny said:
Dave, you are next in line for the basement. :biggrin: :biggrin:

Well, I'll tell you, this place sure has changed a lot in 3 years. Lots more dweebs and tools, but the core group of good guys is still here and hopefully never going away.

Don't know Ken but his posts were always insightful, whether it was about the NSX or anything else.

I was driving the NSX about a week ago, and I was thinking to myself, how does he know so much about so much?!

Hope you come back Ken

steveny said:
I have him tied up in my basement until my post count exceeds his. BAAHHAAA. J/K :biggrin:

He may never come back then....he has a commanding lead. :)

Ken was one of the first people to welcome me here when I was trying to buy my car. He and I are almost always on the same page and the few times we haven't agreed with one another we've done so in a respectful manner.

I think Ken is a huge asset to this community and it would be a shame if a few knuckleheads made him feel uncomfortable about being as active as he wants to be.

Come on back Ken.

Meeyatch1 said:
He may never come back then....he has a commanding lead. :)

If all of a sudden my posts start to make sense and are intelligent in content you will know Ken as escaped and found his way to my PC. :biggrin: :biggrin:

Well,,We will all know Ken is back the next time someone(who could be Ken in disguise) describes in detail how the contact patch of a bicycle tire and a 275/40/17 tire,assuming similar tread pattern,same car,same inflation pressures,and atmospheric conditions-ARE THE SAME!!!!!!!! :eek: :biggrin:

Last edited:
Someone just needs to post that it would be impossible to pack 4 track tires, a jack, luggage, helmet, club radio, and the von Trapp family into an NSX and that will smoke him out.

LOL,,, with or without the Adelweiss!? :tongue: I like where this thread is going :wink:

I think he is just reading this thread and smiling to himself! :biggrin:

I will say this. Ken is the only guy with that many posts on any forum who I would never consider a post whore. I also do my best to not disagree with him on the forums, as I would say he will eat your lunch unless you are damn sure of your posistion on the issue! :eek:

Shumdit said:
I will say this. Ken is the only guy with that many posts on any forum who I would never consider a post whore.

The only reason he is not a post whore is because he gives away his advice for free. He may be easy, but he definitely is not a whore. :tongue:

I have noticed that every year before and during NSXPO, the number of his posts goes down, last year was followed by a bit of a drought afterwards. This year I actually did notice he was gone and looked for him 4-5 days after NSXPO, his last post was on the 21st. I smell a conspiracy.

Don't look here...

http://www.knight-foundation.com/images/lowrider-hasselhoff_b.gif

yeah, I was wondering if I'm also responsible for pissing him off from the forum.

I think as a second language speaker, he was the first one who stepped in and telling others to stop picking my English writing skill. When I was new to this forum.

I also can't count how many times he had helped out on numerous issues.

Yeap, I missed the Blue man.

but if I remembered right, isn't he also the moderator of some other forums that contain nsx topics?? I don't quite understand if he's getting tired of trolls here, then what does he do over those forums?

HMMM. I tracked him down!!! http://www.honda-acura.net/forums/search.php?searchid=881822
He was there responding the same thing happens on prime everyday...... Scammers, brake pads selection, wheel colors, wheel torque..etc etc.

Last edited:
Ken has been on sabbatical but I do agree it's time for him to come back. :tongue: Ken gets on a subject like a pit bull, he just clamps on and won't let go and the harder someone fights back he just clamps on tighter. I think he may just be nursing TMJ.

Last edited:
I'll bet Ken has been viewing Prime every day, watching and waiting for NetViper to catch up on posts

ok, so every post in this thread is positive. No one wrote "good riddence". What does that tell you? That tells me that if there are naysayers then they are cowards and their opinion is of no value. Not to hijack the thread, but.. is Prime going downhill... well, perhaps 'changing' is a better word. Yes! I think it is. Perhaps a reason for that is that the NSX is at the end of life as a new car and older NSX's are in the price range of main stream cars like the Mustang, WRX,, etc. and people are coming in to find out about a car that until now was unaffordable to them. BTW. Our job should be to educate them, not scorn them. All cars are fun. For most of us, cars, including the NSX, are a hobbie. Too many people get caught up in the 'mine is better than yours' frame of mind. Anyway. Thanks for letting me rant.

Back