• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Obama is declared the president elect of the USA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm smiling because the Dems did not get a super-majority and it seems possible that Al Franken will lose as well.

Congrats to Obama, McCain, Biden and Palin for representing their parties as best they could. Hopeful that in a few years, I will have affirmation in my beliefs in Obama, that America will prosper, be the envy of all the world (evenmore so than now), and that the wars will resolve to our advantage. Let's all put down our slings and arrows and all of us on Prime can return to being brothers as before. Peace, love and good fortune to all especially Steve, Jim, John, Paul, and my little brother Vance.

Best Regards,

Danny

As usual, what ever the current president has done will amplified through the following president. Under Bush, he took care of one recession and one national crisis (You can say Iraq war is almost over). We can argue what cause the second financial crisis but there is no point of discussion it any more. The American people have spoken and we need to respect the result.

If Obama is a smart man and not politics get in the way, he will do the right thing. If he doesn't and let his party's agenda through, tomorrow will not be a brighter day.

Therefore, let's wait and see. I'm curious how the stock market is going to react tomorrow.

Vance

There will always be peace between us. I'm going to drive out to Vegas soon and treat you to a nice Korean BBQ!!!

Last edited:
Vance, jimbo, Zahn, others - Let's join in celebration that we have picked our next President of the US and support him.

Yes, I have serious doubts about BO, but he is now my President and I will support him.

EVERYONE can agree that the bickering and the smears of Bush and our other leaders, deserved and undeserved hurts the country in all respects.

I put my sign and efforts down now. Remember guys, a great man said, "country first."

I echo my hero John McCain's statements 100%.

<iframe height="339" width="425" src="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22425001/vp/27545964#27545964" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>

PS: With that said.. If Obama comes after my guns or 1st Ammendment rights and he hooks up with the D's to take whatever last few cents I have left.. ..well.. things could turn fast.

PSS: With the "Assault Weapons Ban" on the table and Dems wanting to bring it up.. if/when it passes, in 6 - 8 months, expect weapons prices to double. Guess what I'm investing in :)

Last edited:
obamashake.gif

Vance, jimbo, Zahn, others - Let's join in celebration that we have picked our next President of the US and support him.

Yes, I have serious doubts about BO, but he is now my President and I will support him.

EVERYONE can agree that the bickering and the smears of Bush and our other leaders, deserved and undeserved hurts the country in all respects.

I put my sign and efforts down now. Remember guys, a great man said, "country first."

I echo my hero John McCain's statements 100%.

<iframe height="339" width="425" src="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22425001/vp/27545964#27545964" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>

PS: With that said.. If Obama comes after my guns or 1st Ammendment rights and he hooks up with the D's to take whatever last few cents I have left.. ..well.. things could turn fast.

PSS: With the "Assault Weapons Ban" on the table and Dems wanting to bring it up.. if/when it passes, in 6 - 8 months, expect weapons prices to double. Guess what I'm investing in :)
Celebrate, no, support, maybe. For me to support any body, including the president elect, he has to prove him self. Campaign promises is one thing, action is another. Even though I have doubt of this man and his party leaders, I have no choice but to wait and see how he will prevail.

The potential looser of this election is not McCain, Bush, the Republican party or even my self, it is America as a whole - That is if Obama choose the wrong path after entering the White House. Enough said. I'm not sad or pissed off. I'm just not satisfy with result, and I'm not the only one.

Celebrate, no, support, maybe. For me to support any body, including the president elect, he has to prove him self. Campaign promises is one thing, action is another. Even though I have doubt of this man and his party leaders, I have no choice but to wait and see how he will prevail.

The potential looser of this election is not McCain, Bush, the Republican party or even my self, it is America as a whole - That is if Obama choose the wrong path after entering the White House. Enough said. I'm not sad or pissed off. I'm just not satisfy with result, and I'm not the only one.

Let's not be like the Liberals and automatically dismiss b/c of political affiliations ;) Let's actually give the man a shot.

If he's an epic failure, then we'll kick his butt and those corrupt Dem's out in 2 - 4 years.

If he ends up being the best Prezidenttt EVER, I'll be more than happy to find him get elected twice.

Country first guys, country first.

Give the black man a chance!

Therefore, let's wait and see. I'm curious how the stock market is going to react tomorrow.

Vance

Lol....if it doesn't drop 1000pts, then it really won't mean much.

I hope this is a message to the Republican party. Try bringing some real candidates next time. Thanks.
:smile:

Lol....if it doesn't drop 1000pts, then it really won't mean much.

I hope this is a message to the Republican party. Try bringing some real candidates next time. Thanks.
:smile:

Com'on, support a buddy and buy an exhaust:biggrin:

Com'on, support a buddy and buy an exhaust:biggrin:

How can I buy an exhaust from you when you're telling me the stock market is going to crash tomorrow?

I need to wait this out!
:wink:

How can I buy an exhaust from you when you're telling me the stock market is going to crash tomorrow?

I need to wait this out!
:wink:

Ah... You do have doubt in your candidate:biggrin:

I'm getting the first product exhaust tomorrow, I'm going to install it, take some pictures a sound clips. It will be FS at my cost after the photo up.

Last edited:
Congrats to Obama.

I'm sure the other parties (Repubs, Libertarian, Independent) will take notes and learn a few things.

In some way, it will be a bit less stressful with Obama as Pres. It would have been tough putting up with the constant complaining and criticisms.

We'll now have a chance to be the one critical of every questionable move Obama makes.

He's made SO many promises to SO many interest groups and he's promised SO many goodies to SO many people - I suspect he's going to have a real hard time living up to his word.

Could be Obama be another Jimmy Carter? Time will tell....

(Uhhh, what's with the constant spamming of the same message? Are you a teenager?)

You mean my mortgage, car, gas, electric, food, etc... will not be paid for by the government from other peoples hard earned money??? Oh darn, I was hoping that my BBK would be government subsidized as well. :tongue: :D

Oh yoJack, maybe you can obtain a government grant for the SUPERCHARGER you've wanting/needing. :D:D:D

EDIT: I suppose I can reach deep down inside of me and pull out a congrats for Mr. Obama, the president elect. Ouch that hurt!!! :eek: But now I feel better... I think :D:D:D But seriously, GOD bless our new president elect and the U.S.A, for with GOD's blessing, we might be kepted from the brink of something really bad.

Last edited:
Last edited:
You gotta respect a guy who walks out from behind the bullet proof glass.

I still don't like the tax plan though.

he took it by a huge margin also, I honor John Mccain for his efforts and patriotism, wish some of these STILL Obama haters could do the same.

You gotta respect a guy who walks out from behind the bullet proof glass.

I still don't like the tax plan though.

The reason why he did was because he's going to have a "civilian national security force." :confused:

Last edited:
Wow -- had to take it to the next level, huh?

I don't think we're any different in race relations than we were yesterday. I also don't believe in affirmative action or reverse discrimination. But, if you're implying that Obama was the product of a.a., I have to strongly disagree with you. Your skin tone can't help you make law review.

Moogie it was a joke. Not sure how you missed that if you read the posts around it.

Woke up this morning to poor people swimming in my pool. They said Obama told them it was OK and they didn't have to pay for chlorine.

Woke up this morning to poor people swimming in my pool. They said Obama told them it was OK and they didn't have to pay for chlorine.

lol!!!! U made my day.
U know what, just heard ppls in harlem used their guns as firework to celebrate last night, as usual.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back