• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Observations on JH4NA2167VT000020

I'd still have this car, through its various bodywork trauma's its looking really good from the latest pictures, would have to be at a really low price. if only it could've been like 19 and 33 and restored/repaired correctly in the first place, and not falsely advertised. Just hope other prospective buyers look on here for the nsx's they are looking at to check if they have been involved in a accident. Hopefully when i get round to buying one over here in the UK, we'll have something like this we can refer to

the guy selling it on ebay last month was in Naples....i think he auctioned it off to this guy....... A friend of mine checked out the car in Naples and it looked really nice.... apparently all of the previous panel alignment issues have been fixed pretty well and the entire car was repainted..... that seller knew about the problems though, although he originally didn't admit it...his 2nd ebay ad did admit it though.

Dave Hardy said:
I don't know if this is the same seller from ebay last month, but I emailed that seller and he basically told me to piss off. He is looking for an uneducated buyer.

I am in Houston and went to look at this car about a week ago. Without knowing the VIN or any of this checkered past, I drove it for awhile. It seems to drive fine to me - shifts smooth, clutch seems decent, etc. However, I thought I could smell some oil when I was done driving after about 25 minutes. It was dark when I saw it, but I had a chance to see it in a well-lit garage. There is overspray on a connector under the front bumper and some paint drips on the bottom of the right front fender near where it meets the door. Also - there were some other overspray places I could see through the crevices (where the roof meets the right rear quarter panel). The interior looks decent (from what I could see in the dark), but did not seem to look like a 9k mile car to me. Trim pieces are still missing and the drivers door makes a popping sound when it is opened. The guy who had it that week has my own car (an Audi S4) on consignment and evidently must have sold it to another Houston dealer where it is now advertised. I will say the finish, even under artificial light is not bad, but the details are what kills it.

Last edited:
Re: Infamous 97' Blue NSX for sale on EBAY

What's the story behind this? It looks like an '00 to me and it isn't on the "totalled" list. Am I missing something?

What am I missing here? I did the search and only came up with two items.

VIN JH4NA2169YT000122

Uhmm.. I see no issues with the "2000" posted... unless I'm missing something?

I sent the seller a link to the old posts just in case he was unaware. Ha.
Scammers suck.
-j-

figures in the odometer don't look right :confused: , check it out, are those miles real?

blue wax said:
figures in the odometer don't look right :confused: , check it out, are those miles real?

Without even closely looking at the odo pic, I was thinking about the condition on those seats. I have a 98 w/ over 70k and my seats are in equivalent condition (driver) and better condition (passenger).

Nice that they took a picture close up of the wheel with a flat tire... :rolleyes:

Is it me or is something wrong in this picture... the radiator is a few inches off on the right side?

DSC00036.JPG

It's obvious this is the same car that is in Anytime's link. This NSX-T was for some mysterious reason converted to a Coupe (apparently someone spoke with a previous seller who said it had been in an accident...suprising). Does anyone on Prime update the "Totalled" NSX list any more? This car should be added with the statement that it was a -T converted to a Coupe. It would sure make tracking it easier!!!

nsxexotic said:
Is it me or is something wrong in this picture... the radiator is a few inches off on the right side?

DSC00036.JPG

It looks as though the core support has been twisted as well.

jimmycinla said:
I sent the seller a link to the old posts just in case he was unaware. Ha.
Scammers suck.
-j-

Funny.
He never replied.
He must be busy trying to correct all the bent and crooked pieces pointed out on the old posts..ha....I don't think so. :eek:

next time it comes up I'll just hit buy it now with my "other" account so they stop wasting peoples time.

Re: Infamous 97' Blue NSX for sale on EBAY JH4NA2167VT000020

It's on ebay once again. From the description:
Vehicle was previously involved in a minor hailstorm.
The damage was very minimal. However, the owner had it
restored by Acura, to look good as new!
BID WITH CONFIDENCE, you will NOT be disappointed
with this bad-boy!

Back