• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Official Prime "Where are they now" thread....

After coming back from NSXPO this year, reconnecting with old friends and meeting a few awesome new ones, we thought it would be cool to do a "Where are they now thread?". Maybe update us on what you've been up to, driving now, life in general or just whatever.

Coincidentally I’m back in Austin Tx and drove past the Bone Daddys Saturday. The TX NSX Craze met there in late 08. The great KO NSX (Kelly Orange), J Alas, Ojas, Doc, and many other Texas and La guys and came out.

FF 10+ years, a wife and 2 daughters. Lucille is still stock and is drive to to church on Sundays and occasionally work.

Miner

Still around, doing the same old thing.
Driving everything else, but my NSX.
Hoping to change that in the next week or two.

haha we met for 2 minutes ..............on the buffet line..........:tongue:.....I of course am still puffing my leaf, taken the corners in my low/low.....and shivering when I pee............

I of course am still puffing my leaf.

18 years later, it's now legal lol.

I was talking with Lud and a couple of the other prime guys, figured it would be cool to see what everyone is up to.

2020, MAKE PRIME GREAT AGAIN

Good luck Bob!

What happened to:

Netviper, Turbo2go, CL65_Captain, steveny and the countless others?

I challenge all you FB lurkers to come on back.......heck.. I'll do a group buy ......

I challenge all you FB lurkers to come on back.......heck.. I'll do a group buy ......

Maybe that's why I'm still here, I don't have FB.

Thanks for starting this The Kid! I still live in Austin, still throughly enjoying racking up miles on the NSX and LFA. Especially now that we have a Formula 1 circuit in the backyard. We got much of the gang – old & new – back together in May for NSX Craze & KO memorial.

Coincidentally I’m back in Austin Tx and drove past the Bone Daddys Saturday. The TX NSX Craze met there in late 08. The great KO NSX (Kelly Orange), J Alas, Ojas, Doc, and many other Texas and La guys and came out.

Such good times Miner. Welcome back to TX. After NSXPO last week, I drove up to NJ to spend time at the company's home office. I'll be making my way back home next week-ish. I'm sure we can get some of the Austin guys together for a mini-meet.

Last edited:
Thanks for starting this The Kid! I still live in Austin, still throughly enjoying racking up miles on the NSX and LFA. Especially now that we have a Formula 1 circuit in the backyard. We got much of the gang – old & new – back together in May for NSX Craze & KO memorial.

Such good times Miner. Welcome back to TX. After NSXPO last week, I drove up to NJ to spend time at the company's home office. I'll be making my way back home next week-ish. I'm sure we can get some of the Austin guys together for a mini-meet.

I was only in town for the long weekend to visit my mom and sisters, unfortunately.

But next time I’m in town I will definitely give y’all a heads up and would love to get together. I love San Diego in almost every manner except driving my NSX (outside of the city at least).

Driving past Bone Daddy’s brought many emotions. Mostly good memories, but also thoughts of KO. Still tears me up.

Bob, best of luck!

2020, MAKE PRIME GREAT AGAIN

Agreed! There is (or at least was) something special about this place, and I have zero desire to join FB.

nsxpo rocked and prime is how I still roll......

Who else remembers the Wednesday night chats? Some of those were funny as fuck.

Back