• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Official Prime "Where are they now" thread....

This is nsxprime.com 2.0 now. I know.. you guys didn't receive the memo. We can actually tag people now! like.. [MENTION=14678]TURBO2GO[/MENTION]. maybe he'll chime in when he's not hiding within the witness protection program for that one dude.. he thought was a girl whom he thought was over 18. JK man! haha

Though, i'm not sure i'm ancient enough to post on this thread :tongue:

Over the years i've pried myself off FB. If it wasn't for car stuff i'd be off of it completely. I pretty much reserve all activities on there to hobby related items. [MENTION=7608]supra2nv[/MENTION], [MENTION=13449]BD[/MENTION] (Vance)... hmm.. who else am I missing.....

Still check out this site every now and then. Glad it is still around. Still have (and love) my '94 Brooklands Green. It is as beautiful as ever.
Built a Locost Seven for "drive it like you stole it" purposes...pic below.Seven.jpg
Trying to figure out what sort of car would be appropriate for our St John USVI house...certainly nothing I own now would last more than 5 minutes.

I'm still around as well. I will pipe up in the Prime FB group from time to time, but I much prefer this place and the memories.

I'm on NSX #3 .
I documented my total loss of NSX #1 on here, and I sold NSX #2 over 10 years ago now. It came up for sale last year from the same guy I sold it to (playswfire) in Acworth, GA...not sure where it went from there.
I moved from Tennessee to Texas to Arkansas before moving to Japan for almost 5 years where I purchased NSX #3 in 2015. Moved back to the US (Texas :rolleyes: ) in 2017 bringing the NSX with me and I'm about to move to the Washington DC area.

I first joined the NSX community from driving Datsun Zs, and that hasn't really changed. I sold my 1970 240Z to a supervisor at Hagerty and still have my 1972 in Tennessee waiting for me to put it together.

Still miss Tennessee, its hills and roads, but happy to be going to the Southeast contingent again. I've still never been to an NSXPO, but would like to attend and put faces to names (or at least screen names). Prime is still a great place to be and I find that as our cars get older, there is always a 10+ year old thread that has exactly the right answer I need.

I've still never been to an NSXPO, but would like to attend and put faces to names (or at least screen names). Prime is still a great place to be and I find that as our cars get older, there is always a 10+ year old thread that has exactly the right answer I need.

And NSXPO is the reason we started this up, 2020 Make Prime Great Again

I'm still lurking....sold my last NSX this summer.

Enjoying the 981 Cayman S so far but I miss the NSX

What ever happened to Anytime, Poohbear, SilverOne, Calvin, RacerX etc???

ahhh the nsxpo afterglow is strong with this one.....
This for sure.

no, it is silverstone on black, bone stock. Originally I wanted to buy Synth19's amazing Imola Orange. Synth19's for sale post got me interested in getting original NSX again. When I saw the pics I was just amazed by its beauty. It went so fast before I could even send a message.

Whoever got it, congrats, that is one hell of tastefully done NSX.

I bought exhaust and Shorai 4.8lb battery before I even got the car. All free weight reduction done, exhaust and battery installed in first week. Now just looking for Supercharger or Turbo option. The car drives amazing as is, the gearing helps a lot.

This is my 2nd NC1 (19 Berlina Black) and NA2
Great combination. Would be great if you still had your GPW along with the black NC1, the lightside versus the darkside, lol.

@L_RAO bought @tbromley 's NSX. L_RAO is a good friend but a las... these days I don't see him as much as I should. I know he's considering selling that clean NSX! I can attest that he doesn't drive it as much anymore. I really like his NSX.
I will always remember Loc for his contributions to the pursuit of naturally aspirated performance (i.e. the RDX injector kit with [MENTION=15743]Prospeed[/MENTION]).

Just thought I report, “I am still here”. I don’t visit the site or drive the car as much as I should!

Last edited:
Still around but not on the site much any more like most. After nine years of driving my black beauty everyday she has become a "garage queen", something I thought I would never do or say about my NSX. 125K miles of smiles over those nine years for a total of 185k it was finally time.

Happy New Year everyone and hopping the site comes back to life this year!!!!!!!!!!!

It is interesting and refreshing to read the names of other NSXers just from the last couple pages, whose threads I have searched out while doing research on mods to my own car. Happy New Year to you all, and glad you all still exist.

I admit to my being on FB a bit too much, but I’m only there mostly for my car hobbies and my (51 other) high school classmates. If not for them, I’d have no business for, or on, FB. Besides, it’s easier for me to express myself in writing than in speech :) . Or at least, that’s my excuse. ;)

Still around but not on the site much any more like most. After nine years of driving my black beauty everyday she has become a "garage queen", something I thought I would never do or say about my NSX. 125K miles of smiles over those nine years for a total of 185k it was finally time.

Happy New Year everyone and hopping the site comes back to life this year!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey Les, what made you think it was finally time to turn your NSX into a "garage queen"?

No story at all. Liked the pic. Had it for 16 years. That kid is probably 20 something years old by now
Thanks for the answer!

Hey Les, what made you think it was finally time to turn your NSX into a "garage queen"?

Hey Jason how have you been? Well it will not be a total garage queen as I still take it out on our local drives, monthly meets and on most weekends so using the term "garage queen" was probably not correct as it's just not my daily anymore. Driving my 4Runner as my daily for now till I figure out what to buy as my new daily. I like the new Supra but not sure at my age I need another low sitting sports car. Plus seeing how it's being built along with the BMW Z4 using it's powertrain not sure if I would want to take a chance having owned a Z4 and it was a POS (see my signature below) that I had to lemon law it because of all the problems I had with it. I do like the new Mustangs, especially the Shelby's so we'll see.............

Hey Jason how have you been? Well it will not be a total garage queen as I still take it out on our local drives, monthly meets and on most weekends so using the term "garage queen" was probably not correct as it's just not my daily anymore. Driving my 4Runner as my daily for now till I figure out what to buy as my new daily. I like the new Supra but not sure at my age I need another low sitting sports car. Plus seeing how it's being built along with the BMW Z4 using it's powertrain not sure if I would want to take a chance having owned a Z4 and it was a POS (see my signature below) that I had to lemon law it because of all the problems I had with it. I do like the new Mustangs, especially the Shelby's so we'll see.............

Doing well, just alternating between busy and lazy, lol.

I totally understand and gathered that might've been what you meant.

Hope all is well with you, and I would guess that things are, if you're on the hunt for a new daily/toy!
Just saw this, might be of interest to you https://www.roadandtrack.com/new-cars/a30297546/ford-mustang-shelby-gt350-heritage-edition-revealed/

On the topic of the Supra, I heard it was all the rage at this past SEMA, but I really haven't seen too many on the road yet in my parts (less than a handful). And that might be because it's still really new and dealer markups might be keeping interested buyers away for the moment. But I wonder how it truly is doing in the mind of the populace.

Good luck!

Shout out at Chris [MENTION=10363]nsxot1c[/MENTION].

Miss his OEM Lime Green Metallic NSX.

I follow him on IG, his NSX is amazing.

YESsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss......we have a few takers...:biggrin:

Here before I got my 2003 Silverstone...and never left :biggrin:

Been here since the very dawn of Prime. No interruption. Resisting FB. Still own two gen1 cars but both have been "appropriated"; the 92 by my son and the 97CT by my wife! I am in in my 70's and don't like to argue. Will get my revenge when I get my NC1😉

Back