• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Official SoCal "Sighting" Thread - post all your NSX sightings here!

Hello fellow NSXers! New member here/first post. I'm pretty thrilled! Couple sightings:
formula red NSX-T (top removed) on intersection of University Ave. (eastbound) and 30th St. around 4:40 pm 2/25/09 after-market wheels. San Diego.

Black one on HWY 76 eastbound seen before freeway 15 North/South entrance 12:05 am 3/1/09 Fallbrook.

Tues, 3/3/09, 7:30 AM on 110 North near Slauson.

You were in a red 01-01 NSX with the custom plate xsnsx stuck in traffic as i blew past you in the carpool lane.

I saw three in less the a week.

A early 90's Black/Black pulling into a 7-Eleven in Pacific Beach.

A White with Black top early 90's racing past me also in Pacific Beach.

A Red/Tan cruising down the 15 going south way up around Lake Elsinore.

All looked to be having more fun then I!

I saw one going East (stock in traffic) on 60 fwy at about Hacienda Blvd. around 5 PM today. I think it is silver but I can't make out the color because the sun is right in my eyes...

That might have been me, but its either north/south on 405, and it was a week ago, so i'm not too sure.

That might have been me, but its either north/south on 405, and it was a week ago, so i'm not too sure.

Hey, at hit! Sorry for the delay. First, I forgot to post right-away, and second, I took a trip up to Sacramento and the Bay Area in my NSX for a few days, and it just occurred to me that I forgot to make the post. While on my trip I spotted a Black NA 1 on the 80 west of Sacramento. I posted the siting on the NorCal site, but have yet to get a response.

Keep terrorizing the 405 and 5. I travel the 210, 605 & 134 the most!

Mario

I saw three on the way from LA to Las Vegas on 3/15. First Red NSX-T pre 02 on 605N around telegraph at around 3:00pm. Second, Silver pre 02 on 15S around Barstow around 5:30pm. Last, black pre 02 on Spring Mountain Road in Las Vegas north bound towards 15 FWY around 11:00pm.

Last night around 7:30 I saw a red pre-02 driving along Lucerne Ave in Culver City... I was parked on the side of the street in my silver 98 and I waved, but I don't think you saw me

Saw this car again tonight, around the same time, same neighborhood, on Higuera street. I guess the owner isn't a member here? Maybe the next time I see him I'll hold up a big sign that says "Get your ass on Prime, stat!" :biggrin:

Pre 02, black with custom wheels and non-OEM headlights. I-10E before I-215 at 9:30pm.

drove past a red na1 with tinted windows off of garfield and florence in bell gardens. I was in my black turbo na1 w/02 tail lights. early in the morning around, maybe around 9aM

On my way back to LA from SD, hooked up with another pre-02 black last night on the 5 all the way from Camp Pendleton up to the Laguna Beach area. Anybody here? Thanks for the company. :smile:

Red pre-02 on 405S then exiting I-710. Stock wing, aftermarket rims, 02 rear valence, wings west lip, and SLAMMED!

Back