• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Official SoCal "Sighting" Thread - post all your NSX sightings here!

While not a big fan of this thread, I'm real curious about whose NSX I saw driving home from work today. In 6 years of commuting between Fountain Valley and Irvine, this is my first sighting.

Today, July 30 at 4:40PM going westbound on MacArthur approaching the 55 frwy, I saw a red NA1 (black top) just pulling in the 55 frwy northbound onramp "conga line". All I could muster was a quick glance over my shoulder as the driver was already sandwiched between other cars. So, who did I see? Were you heading someplace special or do you use your NSX as a DD?

Steve

Last edited:
Spotted: otoro. :D
Around 1:45ish (I think) you passed me while I was parked in my Legend along Las Tunas. just past Mission St (in front of Thai restaurant). Passed you later while you were parked on the corner of Main and Hildalgo.

What's up buddy! What color Legend were you in? I stopped by that ramen place for a quick bite; Rather salty and very bland soup base. I give that place a "C" for effort.

sat. 7/25

red na2 top off, tan interior on 101n at 5:38pm entering calabasas

red na1 on 405n passing exit 55b around 6,7 ish

What's up buddy! What color Legend were you in? I stopped by that ramen place for a quick bite; Rather salty and very bland soup base. I give that place a "C" for effort.

Too bad about that Ramen place. I didn't realise until that day that Won Tin was no longer around. :D

You probably didn't see me. It was this thing. :D

DSC04116.jpg

While not a big fan of this thread, I'm real curious about whose NSX I saw driving home from work today. In 6 years of commuting between Fountain Valley and Irvine, this is my first sighting.

Today, July 30 at 4:40PM going westbound on MacArthur approaching the 55 frwy, I saw a red NA1 (black top) just pulling in the 55 frwy northbound onramp "conga line". All I could muster was a quick glance over my shoulder as the driver was already sandwiched between other cars. So, who did I see? Were you heading someplace special or do you use your NSX as a DD?

Steve

I was in the area around that time in my 1994, although it's pretty distinctive (obscene spoiler, black wheels, '02 lights)

I saw a black NSX-T in Laguna Hills on Wednesday, on Alicia pkwy, making a left on Moulton; driver was a woman, top was off (on the car) :rolleyes:

I was in the area around that time in my 1994, although it's pretty distinctive (obscene spoiler, black wheels, '02 lights)

Hi John. No, it wasn't your "GT'd" car, only what looked like a stock NA1. I hope to own perhaps a second NSX one day to transform into a street legal super GT-styled car. So, I missed seeing you that day/time/location too? That would have been interesting to see two NSXs.

A few are doing C&C tomorrow followed by a short road trip to a tuner shop in Garden Grove for free a BBQ and hopefully some car show girls. It's posted in the SoCal folder. Busy?

While I was running this morning, I spotted a silver '02+ NSX driving south on Paseo de la Playa near the ramp to the bike path at the start of RAT Beach. I gave a thumbs up as I ran by.

Red NA1 on Bastanchury crossing Harbor Blvd. in Fullerton today around 2:15.

Spotted a very clean red NSX on the 105 this morning. This is my first NSX sighting since I bought my NSX. :) Actually, I was spotted first because I heard a honk to my right and he waved at me. We were on the 105 going Westbound towards the LAX this morning at around 8am.

saw a red/black top making a left onto colima from fullerton around 9 30 am 8/7. Had #28 on the rear hatch window. I was in the black rsx making a left onto fullerton road.

Yesterday, I saw 2

A black NSX with chrome wheels in Encinitas around 3ish. Older gentleman with gray hair. On coast highway

A red NSX with a kit and black wheels with polished lip. Was parked in PB. Around 4ish

Beverly Hills Sighting

Saw a great looking Black NSX turning from Rodeo Drive onto Sunset today around 7:30 PM. in Beverly Hills.

This week I've spotted 2 in SD.

The first was on 8th and Harbor in National City looked to be pulling onto the Naval Station. A black NA1, but I couldn't tell if it was a coupe or targa.

The second was under a car cover, parked on Randolph St in Mission Hills. I was riding my bike and was cutting across Pioneer Park to Ft Stockton and saw the car cover and the rear line of an NSX.

Miner

6:30pm, black Pre-02 heading northbound on PCH in Newport beach with a cop tailin' ya. I was going south bound.

Red nsx, looked stock. It was dark but about 8:30 saw it driving down the 60 freeway heading towards la. I was in the g'f's scion near central ave not that you would have noticed us. I knew I should have taken the nsx to dinner lol :)

Driving east on valley blvd, city of industry area. Saw a red pre-02 headed west between between Fullerton and giano avenue about 15 mins ago. Two people in the car, dark tint. Anyone here? :)

Spotted a very clean red NSX on the 105 this morning. This is my first NSX sighting since I bought my NSX. :) Actually, I was spotted first because I heard a honk to my right and he waved at me. We were on the 105 going Westbound towards the LAX this morning at around 8am.

Sorry for taking so long to respond!

That was me. I work in El Segundo near Sepulveda & Imperial (105).

My Prelude (daily driver died at 245,000 miles) so I'm driving my NSX daily for that past few months. It's great driving an NSX to work, particularly on the 110 Pasadena Freeway stretch. However, the rock chips have really taken a tole on my paint. I'm using a bra now, but the damage is done.

Anyway, your car looked great and welcome to NSX ownership!

Mario

Driving east on valley blvd, city of industry area. Saw a red pre-02 headed west between between Fullerton and giano avenue about 15 mins ago. Two people in the car, dark tint. Anyone here? :)

Sorry for the late response... I think that might be me.... Was it later in the afternoon? I have the 17/18 RPF1 running 215/275... I was letting a friend of mine driving it and he was taking me to a place called phase 2 motor because supposed they have good pricing on parts!!!

Sorry for the late response... I think that might be me.... Was it later in the afternoon? I have the 17/18 RPF1 running 215/275... I was letting a friend of mine driving it and he was taking me to a place called phase 2 motor because supposed they have good pricing on parts!!!

I'm pretty sure it was you! It was around 3:40pm, a little bit after I got off work. I usually get sleepy on the way back home, but the sighting woke me up QUICK! haha :tongue: :biggrin:

Back