• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Official SoCal "Sighting" Thread - post all your NSX sightings here!

6127411879_cff318f7df_b.jpg

From the LP700 launch party in Carlsbad last week.

Anyone on here?

haha that was me! :) I'm surprised people don't see me more often since its my daily driver! Not a very flattering shot of my car tho haha jk :biggrin:

Anyone on here?

what color is that? Monaco Blue Pearl? That color is sick! :eek:

Nice ride man! Do you work in El Segundo?

I do! Usually only drive mine of Friday's though...

Saw two today actually. A black 02+ lowered on OEM wheels on the 405N in the carpool lane and a black '91-'93 on the 15/16" OEM Chromed in the Aerospace parking lot.

Nice ride man! Do you work in El Segundo?

Yea I work in the area! Where is your NSX?

There was an NSX-R clone that was at my office (a few pages back) still don't know who's it was...

Yea I work in the area! Where is your NSX?

There was an NSX-R clone that was at my office (a few pages back) still don't know who's it was...

I think I saw you a few months ago at the Mobil/McDonalds station on El Segundo & Sepulveda. We rev'ed at each other. Haha.

Spotted an 02+ in long beach blue going on 71 South near Grand ave yesterday around 330pm. Was driving in mine going on 71 North when the blue caught my eye from a distance and did a double take to confirm the car..gorgeous color! :smile:

Saw a red turning from Talbert onto Brookhusrt north at 3:15 in Fountain Valley today. We exchanged waves.

Spotted an 02+ in long beach blue going on 71 South near Grand ave yesterday around 330pm. Was driving in mine going on 71 North when the blue caught my eye from a distance and did a double take to confirm the car..gorgeous color! :smile:

Thank you. Was going to corona for a friends party. Have to take the nice ride lol.

There was a red pre-2002 at California/Auto Club Speedway this past weekend running in the SpeedVentures event. I was just hanging out, not driving. I was going to go introduce myself, but I never spotted the owner.

I actually saw 2 pre-02 both Red. Were you the other red one? I was there doing the autocross event.

Heres the one that I saw on the full course.

imag0767.jpg

There was a red pre-2002 at California/Auto Club Speedway this past weekend running in the SpeedVentures event. I was just hanging out, not driving. I was going to go introduce myself, but I never spotted the owner.

Anyone on here?

Too bad it was totalled :( Glad the driver is ok!

Back