• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Official SoCal "Sighting" Thread - post all your NSX sightings here!

Saw an orange Veilside widebody NSX turn into a street a couple blocks away from my house. It had a black stripe. I've never really seen one in person, but it looks real nice and exotic as I passed it by in our CRV.

Is it anyone here?

DSC03731.jpg

Is it this one? Thats MEE!!!!

I had major sightings this past weekend on Sunday. Saw 3 red NSX's separately on PCH up in the Palisades/Malibu area, along with a convoy of about 5 or 6 NSX's, all heading South. I was heading Northbound. :smile:

Re: GPW on Saturday 7/30 ~1pm

Saturday 7/30 ~1pm

Saw a GPW (6pug---.... almost like my plate:biggrin:) with wheels, exhaust, heading west on McFadden, past Bushard.

I missed my turn on Magnolia to follow and you give a thumbs up, but then had to make a turn on Bushard.

I was behind you in a berlina black.

i cant remember if it was me. did it have bronze wheels a carbon fiber hood and loud as hell? and a brad pitt looking guy driving?

i cant remember if it was me. did it have bronze wheels a carbon fiber hood and loud as hell? and a brad pitt looking guy driving?

someone is full of himself. :biggrin:

i live in HB, so i'll keep an eye out for Brad Pitt driving an NSX. :smile:

Oh I would know if it was you Michael. I know what yours look like with your fresh CF hood.
The exhaust (looked like dirty quads) didn't make a rumble.

I would be stalking (than following) if Angelina Jolie was the passenger than the Brad Pitt driver:biggrin:

I had major sightings this past weekend on Sunday. Saw 3 red NSX's separately on PCH up in the Palisades/Malibu area, along with a convoy of about 5 or 6 NSX's, all heading South. I was heading Northbound. :smile:

That was us coming back from breakfast after Super Car Sunday:smile:. We saw you also.

Saw 3 red NSX's separately on PCH up in the Palisades/Malibu area, along with a convoy of about 5 or 6 NSX's, all heading South. I was heading Northbound. :smile:

Vince, if you saw one of the red ones five minutes after seeing Les' convoy, it was me...but I don't recall seeing you.

How come you didn't join us for the meet / drive?

Spotted a red pre-'02 heading north on Ford Road toward Newport Beach around 5:15PM today. Looked quite nice and shiny.

Vince, if you saw one of the red ones five minutes after seeing Les' convoy, it was me...but I don't recall seeing you.

How come you didn't join us for the meet / drive?

Eric, I've been really bad about keeping up with all the get-togethers. Seeing all of you guys together brought a smile though. :smile: I don't think you saw me because if you were behind them, then I saw you just as you cut into the right lane to pass a car and were blocked from view. That particular day I was headed up to the SaMo mountains to do some hiking with friends. Ended up suffering really bad heat exhaustion and having to get medivac'd out. :rolleyes: Then just a few days ago, my bike rack came loose and fell on the car so now my front fender is dented. Not my week. LOL

Saturday 7/30 ~1pm

Saw a GPW (6pug---.... almost like my plate:biggrin:) with wheels, exhaust, heading west on McFadden, past Bushard.

I missed my turn on Magnolia to follow and you give a thumbs up, but then had to make a turn on Bushard.

I was behind you in a berlina black.

That was me.

Spotted a silver one with a hood scoop (and kid seat) during Coffee & Cars at the Peninsula Center...you drove off before I had a chance to say hi. My red NSX was on the aisle furthest from you.

0395DII15306-XL.jpg

Last edited:
Yellow, Friday June 5 about 3:30 pm heading west/north on the 101 in the SF Valley. Partial Lic plate (to protect the innocent) xxxx car.

Red Pre 97 Coupe with black roof headed down harbor blvd in La Habra around 7:40pm tonight...

HID and wheels and Number 37 on the glass hatch...

Clean car I was in my beater a white XD as you turned left on Bastanchury...

Red Pre 97 Coupe with black roof headed down harbor blvd in La Habra around 7:40pm tonight...

The number of the glass hatch most likely is from the HPDE in Las Vegas last year. I remember seeing this car at Super Car Sunday. I know him, but his name has slipped my mind. Someone help me out here.

The number of the glass hatch most likely is from the HPDE in Las Vegas last year. I remember seeing this car at Super Car Sunday. I know him, but his name has slipped my mind. Someone help me out here.

Ahh cool cool...

I need to drive my NSX more haha I rarely see one and almost never meet another nsx on the road when I drive mine...

Just spotted a clean car and wanted to say hello...

That would be DASHNBY (Pablo)

Back