• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Official SoCal "Sighting" Thread - post all your NSX sightings here!

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
The blue is pretty, very eye catching. looking forward to the cruise to Vegas and the NSXPO!

^Me too. This will be my first NSX meet besides little groups going to Pacific Whey after Cars and Coffee.

today around noon on los alamitos blvd and katella in the city of los alamitos, i spotted a red nsx with a sweet sounding exhaust... i was not in my nsx though.

who are you?! youre close to my store and i was coming from the los alamitos post office. i think you came out of the radioshack plaza at the corner

White NSX-R clone with CF hood CF type-R wing and aftermarket steering wheel... white Type R rims sitting in the parking deck at work... in el segundo... sitting right next to mine .... anyone here? :biggrin:

Saw a Sebring Silver one - front of the stoplight line heading toward 15-N at the Aero drive & Ruffin Road intersection (San Diego) around 3pm yesterday.

Saw a black one in the Ralphs parking lot across from the Watergarden yesterday.

Saw a red one with dual twin exhaust tips heading north on I-405 in the carpool lane around 11am this morning.

Oh...and I spotted a Midnight Pearl NSX on my driveway the last couple of nights. ;)

Saw a black one in the Ralphs parking lot across from the Watergarden yesterday.

Saw a red one with dual twin exhaust tips heading north on I-405 in the carpool lane around 11am this morning.

Oh...and I spotted a Midnight Pearl NSX on my driveway the last couple of nights.
;)

orly? who's midnight pearl is that? :)

orly? who's midnight pearl is that? :)

1076623229_7nJXa-L-1.jpg

Last edited:
Too bad you didn't come to NSXPO...there were three Midnight Pearls in attendance (including Ms Purple)

Yea I should have went but I just started a new job last week and couldn't take any time off unfortunately... I put in 60 hrs last week and I only started on tuesday! lol ...

Back