• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Official SoCal "Sighting" Thread - post all your NSX sightings here!

Very clean, Red pre-'02 parked on the H&M/Sony side of Fashion Valley Mall in San Diego last night (12/28/11 around 7:15pm) I parked next to you but also left before you. LoL

Black pre-'02 NSX with bronze wheels on the 210 in Pasadena near JPL. Looked good. Looked like he was caravaning with a MR2 and a Supra
f2998d38.jpg

Yesterday around 2PM, red pre-01 lowered with aftermarket rims, heading west on Warner near Gothard in Huntington Beach

Black NA1 w/ Bronze wheels on Las Tunas Sat. afternoon by Temple City Police station. I was making a left into Muscatel. I'm pretty sure you saw me cuz you slowed down a bit.

saw a white pre 02 white with 02+ valence on Hawthorne going south around the South Bay Galleria. Car looked great from the side/back... I wish mine was white, though my Sienna that I was in was... :smile:

Saw a red with pop ups:smile: on Bake Parkway at Rockfield at 7:55 this morning.

Cool, I work just down the street from you. I'm in a silver pre 02 and if you see a black pre 02 in the morning on Bake thats likely to be LMR.

That would be me, everyday:smile:

saw red 94 with plate "Red 94" on it lol going down laural canyon. Guy cut me off but I gave him a brake (literally) since it's nsx :p

yeah, that was me too... :)

Edit*

wait, it couldn't have been me. I were there ~ 8:10 am

You must have been late to work that day:tongue:

Wow, 2 red ones with pop ups at the same place within 15 minutes of each other.

I saw him on normandie blvd & the 10 freeway and I asked him if he was on prime but he didn't know what that is...... no idea how thats possible? :confused:

Back