• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Omg...chp Impound My Car....need Advice

I went for a drive in my NSX on Friday afternoon, there was a construction road work and everyone stopped. A CHP officer approach my car and told me that I don't have a front license plate on and then he look through my engine compartment and saw the 2 NOS solenoid, told me to show him where the NOS bottle, told me my KN Filter doesn't have a official sticker on.

He then called a towing truck and pound my car and gave me a ticket, told me that I have to go for State Referee.

Please help with suggestions.........:frown:

doesn't sound legit, no front plate isn't cause to do a legal search on the vehicle.... please post more info, also a filter isnt enough to tow (should only be a fixit) and I am unsure if NOS even if connected is enough cause to impound either...

Thank god my NSX engine is stock...........WOW! *speechless....

Sorry to hear your situation but that sure escalated pretty fast - damn what town were you in? I suggest you get a lawyer since no one here will be able to advise you on legal issues anyways but sounds like perhaps he didn't like you for one reason or another.

Were you speeding or doing something to provoke the cop in any form?

Back