• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

OMG - Dealer Wrecked My '04

God, seeing that makes me sick. I have a 97 Blue/Camel with a CTSC on it too that has original beautiful paint. To see yours like that is just horrifying. I suspect the tech was out 'having fun' in your car against your own spoken wishes.

I agree, consult an attorney. Talk to your insurance company & tell them you are not settling for anything less then either a new vehicle (that you can build the way you want) or perfection on your current driver. I would also have an attorney advise you on incidental damages from the dealership as you are aware the value of your car has gone down even if it is repaired...

Just my 2 cents. Sorry to hear about this though. Did you mention the dealer's name? I would so others in your area can avoid...

God, seeing that makes me sick. I have a 97 Blue/Camel with a CTSC on it too that has original beautiful paint. To see yours like that is just horrifying. I suspect the tech was out 'having fun' in your car against your own spoken wishes.

I agree, consult an attorney. Talk to your insurance company & tell them you are not settling for anything less then either a new vehicle (that you can build the way you want) or perfection on your current driver. I would also have an attorney advise you on incidental damages from the dealership as you are aware the value of your car has gone down even if it is repaired...

Just my 2 cents. Sorry to hear about this though. Did you mention the dealer's name? I would so others in your area can avoid...

This thread is wayyyyy old........Posted on 04-18-2005, 07:35

Actually, my payoff was several thousand above trade-in value - doh! While I wouldn't have been upside down if I sold the car outright, we were if you consider trade-in value. It was taken care of, though - it worked out find in the end.

Ryan

This incident happened almost 5.5 years ago......it was all settled. I think the thread was resurrected because someone thought they found the replacement NSX for sale somewhere......long after Ryan sold it.

Does anyone know what happened to the LBBP that got wrecked?

Back