• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

OMG - Dealer Wrecked My '04

The Kid said:
I would wholesale a car like that, why even get involved and open that can of worms. But I guess thats why the numbers speak for themselves:biggrin:

isn't that what the first dealer did with the car is wholesale it. The problem is there are so many dealers at so many levels, cars and buyers at different levels too. A dealer that would sell a car like this needs to be in place so cars like this get sold. Car like this tend to be sold by those dealers who would retail a car in this condition.

I agree with your statements that the dealer did and does know the condition of the car way before he bought it. The system is set up to make such fact known up front.

steveny said:
I agree with your statements that the dealer did and does know the condition of the car way before he bought it. The system is set up to make such fact known up front.

There's a reason why an ACURA dealer didnt buy this car when it was there:wink:

The Kid said:
I guess when the auctioneer announced "vehicle has frame but is not visable" the dealer buying the car might not have heard it or when the yellow light was on at the block indicating "AS-IS" maybe he didnt see that. Maybe when the buyer got the auction slip that stated "FRAME" in bold letters, yet again he may have missed it.:biggrin:

Now THAT'S a completely different story. :mad:

Always wanted to go to one of those "dealer only" auctions....... :smile:

ediddynsx said:
Well you are one of the only few with that kind of thinking. A lot car dealerships are still run with unethical and dishonest salespeople. They should disclose that the car had damage prior.
Unfortunately, it takes all kinds and just as there are plenty of good and bad doctors in the world, you had better believe that there are good and bad carsalesmen/dealers.

NSX-GUY said:
Now THAT'S a completely different story. :mad:

Always wanted to go to one of those "dealer only" auctions....... :smile:

that is how most all auction work.There is a light system which designates a lot about the car. Also there are different lanes for different cars, conditions, etc...

If anyone wants, the infamous #28 will be running this thursday at Manheim, PA. My brother claims he wants it:confused:

Sorry to hear about your car!! Man that is a major bummer, I would consult an attorney to see what you can get done. See what the angles are.. Hey not to be rude but do you have parts for sale? I am trying to restore my NSX and can use all the help I can get... just browsing for parts...

Chad

Sorry to hear about your car!! Man that is a major bummer, I would consult an attorney to see what you can get done. See what the angles are.. Hey not to be rude but do you have parts for sale? I am trying to restore my NSX and can use all the help I can get... just browsing for parts...

Chad

Man...you really should actually read the whole thread before posting. This accident happened almost 2 years ago, Ryan has already settled, bought another car, modified it, and sold it. Not to be rude, but in the future please actually read the thread before posting.

Are you sitting on a chair in your garage making rum-rum sounds and using a broom handle as a shifter?:biggrin:

Hey Ryan here is the info on that JH4NA21675S000069

This car just showed up on Exotic Motoers in IL @
1600 Hicks Rd Rolling Meadows.

www.exotic-motors.com
$59,900

about 10 grand more then when it originaly went up for sale in New York.

I was looking at this one before but it was beaten, needed paint work plus interior work. So who knows what the engine was like if the person never took care of the simple things!!!! that my 2 cents.

as well it is in a thread search under the VIN #

Hey Ryan here is the info on that JH4NA21675S000069

This car just showed up on Exotic Motoers in IL @
1600 Hicks Rd Rolling Meadows.

www.exotic-motors.com
$59,900

about 10 grand more then when it originaly went up for sale in New York.

I was looking at this one before but it was beaten, needed paint work plus interior work. So who knows what the engine was like if the person never took care of the simple things!!!! that my 2 cents.

as well it is in a thread search under the VIN #

That's not RyanITV old NSX the VIN: JH4NA21675S000170
He had his NSX had the front and rear side markers removed.

N2.jpg

Last edited:
That's not RyanITV old NSX the VIN: JH4NA21675S000170
He had his NSX had the front and rear side markers removed.

N2.jpg

I gotta admit, I liked it with the original wheels better... :rolleyes:

Chris is right, though - mine was #170.

I gotta admit, I liked it with the original wheels better... :rolleyes:

Chris is right, though - mine was #170.

Wow,

Talk about a name from past, How's life been Ryan? Nice lineup of rides!

i'm sorry but i got hooked on reading this like a book..i see the good outcome but where's the freakin ending??

where's the new car?? i want to see it..please..:tongue:

i'm sorry but i got hooked on reading this like a book..i see the good outcome but where's the freakin ending??

where's the new car?? i want to see it..please..:tongue:

+1... the thread just evaporated in to thin air

From reading the entire thread my understanding is he did get the new NSX. Time has marched on though and I believe he no longer has it and has moved on to other cars: 2009 Nissan GTR, 2009 C63 AMG, 2010 SVT Raptor

^^ i got all that but he never posted picture of the "new" nsx, which is icing on the cake..the last part i got from this was that, the dealer went through with it, they went and search for the nsx of his choice..everything kept the same w/out him spending any pocket money..but where's the new nsx the dealer get for him?? lol ..i know it's silly to drag it out when the ending is CLEAR, but hell, show me some comfort...a lot happened b/n the time he got his new nsx to not owning it..i'm missing that part of the story..

Back