• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

OMG - Dealer Wrecked My '04

Ryan, have you looked at getting either the 04 or 05 in yellow, but get the blue interior?

jeff_L said:
Ah, yes, the Cub Scout Special Edition!

=P

Jeff

My thought was The University of Michigan special edition. :tongue:

White92 said:
Ryan, have you looked at getting either the 04 or 05 in yellow, but get the blue interior?

All of you are wrong - that's the super-special Univeristy of Delaware edition!

Ryan

Ryan,
As previously mentioned, there is a 04 Yellow/black at my local dealer that I would be happy to check the mileage on for you. I know it has been on the floor a while so they are probably really wanting to move it.
Just let me know.

92NSX said:
Ryan,
As previously mentioned, there is a 04 Yellow/black at my local dealer that I would be happy to check the mileage on for you. I know it has been on the floor a while so they are probably really wanting to move it.
Just let me know.

Thanks - I emailed the VIN # and the details to my dealer in case attempts at finding an '05 fail. Other options are Imola Orange or Grand Prix White...

Ryan

RyanITV said:
Thanks - I emailed the VIN # and the details to my dealer in case attempts at finding an '05 fail. Other options are Imola Orange or Grand Prix White...

Ryan

My vote goes for the Grand Prix White. Since you're obviously into modding the cars, you could do a full R conversion. :smile:

White92 said:
My vote goes for the Grand Prix White. Since you're obviously into modding the cars, you could do a full R conversion. :smile:

My wife and I talked about it - we're afreaid of spending too much on it - LOL

Ryan

RyanITV said:
My wife and I talked about it - we're afreaid of spending too much on it - LOL

Ryan
Yeah, to do it right would cost a small fortune. Do you have any spare organs that you could sell? :smile:

White92 said:

Yea, me too! I vote for a 3 step plan:
1. Get the GPW
2. Keep the Procar wing, vinyl the top black, stick your hood on there, powdercoat your rims white, tint the windows, and get some black leather recaro pole positions.
3. Call me when you want to sell it.

How about step 2 1/2? Call ME when you need someone to drive it to and from the dealership? That way this situation won't happen again.

I was at Mac Churchill last week. There is indeed a deal pending on the '05 Rio/Black they have. It's been moved off the showroom and into the back pending completion of the deal.

vtec888 said:
Are you sure you want YELLOW? In my opinion, your blue is HOT....i love that blue color.... When I think of yellow, I think of the popular BMW M3.

just to clarify things... i agree the blue is defenitely hot.
the BMW yellow u are reffering to is no where near the NSX yellow. I have parked next to a Yellow M3, The BMW m3 yellow is way to boaring!!! :biggrin: the owner told me him self that he loved the yellow on my NSX, another time is on a stop light, pulled up next to a yellow/blk Carrera, he rolled his window and asked if i had my int yellow custom, told him that it came with the car, told me that he love the yellow on my NSX and in addition he wish his car had the option of yellow int. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

FYI. NSX has 2 diff shades of yellow, the SPA yellow and Rio Yellow. Maybe u have not seen a yellow NSX in person, U just have to see it to appreciate it.

amgnsx said:
just to clarify things... i agree the blue is defenitely hot.
the BMW u are reffering to is no where near the NSX yellow.

I think the BMW yellow is Phoenix Yellow? Looks paler and more gold/green than the NSX color, IMHO.

Yellow's looking bad - at least for an '05. Imola Orange is an options, but it's a little too strong of a color for me, personally. Grand Prix White is available, but like I said, we'd end up spending crazy $$$ doing more NSX-R parts - that's the only thing that's stopping me.

I agree the blue looks great, but like I'd said - if your favorite pet gets run over, you usually don't go out and get an identical dog the next week. :biggrin:

Ryan

Ryan, what's it going to take to put you in the Grand Prix White today? :biggrin:
Seriously though. In just a few days you've already got 8 pages going on this thread. I'd like to see another thread like this, but following along on your NSX-T to NSX-R conversion. Let us live through you! haha

RyanITV said:
I think the BMW yellow is Phoenix Yellow? Looks paler and more gold/green than the NSX color, IMHO.

Yellow's looking bad - at least for an '05. Imola Orange is an options, but it's a little too strong of a color for me, personally. Grand Prix White is available, but like I said, we'd end up spending crazy $$$ doing more NSX-R parts - that's the only thing that's stopping me.

I agree the blue looks great, but like I'd said - if your favorite pet gets run over, you usually don't go out and get an identical dog the next week. :biggrin:

Ryan

Not that my opinion matters but I strongly vote for GPW instead of IO. No offense intended to anyone, but I think the IO is a horrible color that looks tacky now and will look really bad 10 years from now.

But that's just one man's unsolicited opinion

Da Hapa said:
Not that my opinion matters but I strongly vote for GPW instead of IO. No offense intended to anyone, but I think the IO is a horrible color that looks tacky now and will look really bad 10 years from now.

But that's just one man's unsolicited opinion
Get the fencepole out of your butt and tell us what you really think! :wink: :biggrin:
(FWIW, I agree wholeheartedly. No offense meant to anyone.)

White94 said:
Get the fencepole out of your butt and tell us what you really think! :wink: :biggrin:
(FWIW, I agree wholeheartedly. No offense meant to anyone.)

That's why I'm having a hard time concentrating at work today and keep coming back to Prime to screw around! The damn fencepole in my arse :biggrin:

That's why I'm having a hard time concentrating at work today and keep coming back to Prime to screw around! The damn fencepole in my arse

Too bad you don't work for a proctologist! Then you could kill 2 birds with one stone. :biggrin:

queenlives said:
yes, but where would he be in the end? :biggrin:
Probably still hanging out here on Prime, just minus the fencepole. :smile:

H-carWizKid said:
We pay diminished value to claimants (3rd parties) when our insured is at fault (pay what we owe).
Philip

That is something I have not seen before and I have had a front row seat to thousands of auto claims. I'm not trying to be wise,this is really news to me.
I have NEVER seen this yet, not once, and I'd like to know more.
What company do YOU work for that pays a claimant diminished value in auto damage claims where your insured is 100% liable?
I'd sincerely would like to know. Please. :smile:

Back