• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

One night in the NSX...one night in living my life.

Anyone who's ever had a tuned car they care about can relate. This is a great write up bro, I completely relate.

The NSX....It's what happens when you chase a dream, instead of the competition......

Thanks again for all of the positive comments. I really do appreciate them, and am happy to know that others out there feel the same way. :)

As a side note, I needed to go out of town for work yesterday and it was a round trip of about 240 miles. A group of people were going and they offered to let me ride with them in their van but I just could not let my NSX sit there and said, 'No thanks...I will just use my car'. Within about 2 seconds one of the guys in the van excitedly said, 'I am riding with him,' and got out to jump in my car. I just smiled and laughed a bit and said, 'Good choice'. I swear, this car is addicting and I like it that way. ;)

When I saw the title of your post I thought you were going to say you meet a really hot girl on your drive!!! (JK) Nice write up though. Maybe people say man and machine are different but, then again maybe they have never had a car that they truely enjoyed.

vtec888 said:
Great posting....but for some reason...i'm bored of the NSX now :(

I need a Ferarri now and then the CGT :)

Are you sure you are the type that is "satisfyable"? I too however long for the day that I can lay my eyes upon a fly yellow 355 spyder in my garage, or whipping around the corners with the top down and the melody of an italian V8 screaming behind me while the prancing horse on the steering wheel winks at me and says "Oh yeah!!"

For now though, my NSX does all I ask for and more :cool:

Stunner said:
Are you sure you are the type that is "satisfyable"? I too however long for the day that I can lay my eyes upon a fly yellow 355 spyder in my garage, or whipping around the corners with the top down and the melody of an italian V8 screaming behind me while the prancing horse on the steering wheel winks at me and says "Oh yeah!!"

For now though, my NSX does all I ask for and more :cool:

I just know that even if I got one there is no way I could do it with a clean heart. I would feel guilty.
know what I mean?

Back