• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

parts rip off by seller Mr. Waller from Prime and yes a member Warning !

BODY PARTS RIP OFF
Hello all fellow NSX’ers. I thought I should post this WARNING as a service to our community.
Recently I posted a wanted ad on our Prime site looking for front end parts for my ‘92 after my son hit it with our lawn tractor. Soon after posting I was contacted by a member, Mr. Waller from Maple Valley WA, who indicated that he had the fender, front end and all the lights that mount to it in ‘perfect condition’ for sale. I inquired how he had them and the response was that he did a swap to a more modern front end with fixed lights. The parts showed up and “WOW” nothing like were described or the photos sent. The photos he sent effectively hid the damage & weld putty underneath.
To start, the fender right side had been welded in several areas and with too much heat causing it to shrink, twist and buckle. Most of the mounting holes were oblong and 2 areas were filled with body putty. To add injury to insult, the front nose has so much putty on it in areas that my body guy indicated that he can’t even redo them or fix them since they would just crack and the paint would fall off … WHAT A MESS ….
It’s important to note that: I did text and call the seller politely a few times in the hopes of resolving this issue and offered to send the parts back for a refund but no response was sent back to me and to date the number I was communicating with him on is out of service or I’m blocked
Again I’m posting this since this person/member also indicated to me that he had several other parts for sale and that he watches Prime all the time looking for other buyers.
If I can provide anyone additional information send me an email with your number or text me at 484 274 0970

Did you use Paypal so you can dispute the purchase? The userid would be nice since most names are unknown.

Unfortunately I did not take note of his Prime name. I posted his location in the hopes someone from the west coast would know him and send me his data so I could contact him or at least post this Prime name .To add insult to injury I did not use PayPal I send a bank check overnight express to his address as he requested..
This is what I get for trusting people

If you were contacted by this person, do you still have the PM with the username?

You sent a bank check to someone you can't identify now? I'm confused. If you had a name and mailing address then what contact information are you looking for us to supply?

i did have all his contact data on my PC during the process. during my travles that PC crashed , i mean crashed like it fell several feet 40ft to its death. the Pc was given to my It people yet nothing was able to be pulled. the data i had was from my phone when i sent him the overnight check .

I'm confused like RSO.
What data do you have on your phone that allowed you to send money?
Was there a return address on the parts you recieved?
Have you done an internet search with the phone number you have to find the person?
This sounds a bit feeble.

update on personname = Tuan Vuaddress 229141 Se 271 St pl. Maple valley WA 98038 phone number listed is no good 425 432 5852

i did have all his contact data on my PC during the process. during my travles that PC crashed , i mean crashed like it fell several feet 40ft to its death. the Pc was given to my It people yet nothing was able to be pulled. the data i had was from my phone when i sent him the overnight check .
you didn't use prime to communicate?

you posted a want to buy ad and he contacted you. is it not through PM? also why in the hell would anyone send a blank check? and if you did send a check to Tuan Vu, why is your post say Mr. waller? Something doesn't add up. But either way it suck and I hope you find a resolution for it.

Unfortunately I did not take note of his Prime name. I posted his location in the hopes someone from the west coast would know him and send me his data so I could contact him or at least post this Prime name .To add insult to injury I did not use PayPal I send a bank check overnight express to his address as he requested..
This is what I get for trusting people

'Mr Waller' appears to be Tuan A. Vu, this guy is on Facebook, search for Tuan Vu, he's the one with the University of Washington in his link.... has a red NSX right on his page... looks like he spent the money he stole from you on a gun....

more hits - this is the guy...

http://www.whitepages.com/name/Tuan-A-Vu/Maple-Valley-WA/7dij6gq

Taxpayer name: VU TUAN A+SHERI L WALLER-VU
Address: 27640 236TH CT SE 98038

<tbody>
</tbody>

http://info.kingcounty.gov/Assessor/eRealProperty/Dashboard.aspx?ParcelNbr=2781100080

https://payments.kingcounty.gov/met...Property.aspx?Parcel=E+JRD5efCAh0rD93i1+PjQ==

good luck.

the name i made the check out to was hers, i found his on the internet thats why i posted it . again i lost all his contact ,data

Back