• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Paul walker dies at age 40

EAC

Legendary Member
Paul Walker died today in fiery crash while driving his Garrera GT.

http://www.tmz.com/2013/11/30/paul-walker-dead-dies-car-accident-fatal-fire-crash/

1130-paul-walker-article-getty-1.jpg

It's true his verifed Facebook posted about it. It is so strange I haven't watched the fast and furious for probably about 6 years and watched it randomly today.

Yeah, lots more sites have the story and his official twitter has it posted as well.

A few of us were there just a little bit before. It was such a happy and joyous day. Everyone came together to put together a successful toy drive. I'm still in shock and disbelief...

He was in his (or his friend's) Carrera GT. I just took a picture of it earlier that morning.

RIP Paul Walker

The CGT was right under the red Cobra
PANO_20131130_120150_zps63b27097.jpg

Last edited:
Terribly unfortunate. Although he had some terrible lines from the Fast and Furious series, I can say he had a memorable influence on the automotive community. Couldn't imagine him going any other way I guess.

An acquaintance of mine also died in a C-GT crash years ago. Corey Rudl was a well known internet marketer. Now he and Paul are driving NSXs in heaven. (God doesn't allow German cars there)

A few of us were there just a little bit before. It was such a happy and joyous day. Everyone came together to put together a successful toy drive. I'm still in shock and disbelief...

He was in his (or his friend's) Carrera GT. I just took a picture of it earlier that morning.

RIP Paul Walker

The CGT was right under the red Cobra
PANO_20131130_120150_zps63b27097.jpg

Thanks for confirming the Carrera GT tidbit. It was ambiguous from the reports. I'm still a bit shocked to hear this. I was also hoping it was an internet hoax. No matter if he was the driver or not, atleast he was doing something he was passionate about when the time came.

Being burned to death in a car after a crash is just a horrible way of going out. I'll greatly miss Paul walker. This most likely is the end of F&F.

absolutely no way. episodes 8&9 have already been laid out, but on top of that believe it or not f&f is universals BIGGEST franchise/moneymaker of all time.

ie. even bigger then jurassic park, back to the future etc etc.

This most likely is the end of F&F.

sad. never trust anyone else but your own driving skills. not good. thoughts and prayers to his family

Back