• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Pic Request: Red Interior

Anyone have pictures of their red interior? Have you grown tired of it, do you find it to be too much?

I'm looking for a Berlina black with Red Interior and wanted some info/feedback.

Thanks.

There were only 13 of these exterior/interior cars made between 2002 and 2005. Rare! I love this color combination.

One might still be for sale on www.cars.com but the owner was asking alot...

I'll snap some photos of my new Red interior next week in the event you're keen on doing your own red interior.

Hmmm I need to save that image. I was thinking of getting my seats re-done in red since the black is starting to wear out on the driver side bolster. Looks nice.

how much would it cost to get the oem skins for the seats, panels and carpet? might be worth the price if available.

Sucks...this is the car I want, but I'm about a year from being able to grab it.

Come on, I've seen that house of yours... BALLER:biggrin:

Come on, I've seen that house of yours... BALLER:biggrin:

Yeah, I gotta make payments on that damn house...which is why I'm about a year from being able to grab it! :wink: (Well, that and we joust bought an Odyssey)

Stock red interior: Had it for about a year and got tired of if fast. Love the carpet, door and rear panels but the red is too strong on the OEM leather.
13449IMG_0904.JPG

13449IMG_0860.JPG

With Type R seats. The red on the seat is much more pleasing to look at. Doesn't jump out at you.
13449DSC00714.jpg

DSC01196.jpg

Yeah, my plan would involve swapping the seats out...just like you did. It's the rest that looks so great....especially on the black exterior.

Gil,

Yes its finally done! I'll post pictures this week! Red Alcantara headliner and A/B Pillars, Black Alcantara w/red stitching dash, center console, door panels, and rear engine firewall. Red Type R carpet and Red Bride Brix II seats...

Lovely!

Stock red interior: Had it for about a year and got tired of if fast. Love the carpet, door and rear panels but the red is too strong on the OEM leather.
13449IMG_0904.JPG

13449IMG_0860.JPG

With Type R seats. The red on the seat is much more pleasing to look at. Doesn't jump out at you.
13449DSC00714.jpg

DSC01196.jpg

Vance I gotta disagree with you on this one. Your Type R seats are nice but those red leather OEMs really make the car look upmarket and expensive against the black exterior. You should sell me your Type R seats:biggrin: LOL J/K

Hi Vance,

That interior is so awesome!!! Do you mind to share more pictures of it for my drooling purposes? :biggrin:

Gil,

Yes its finally done! I'll post pictures this week! Red Alcantara headliner and A/B Pillars, Black Alcantara w/red stitching dash, center console, door panels, and rear engine firewall. Red Type R carpet and Red Bride Brix II seats...

Lovely!

Jet, where are the pics of your interior man.......... :)

So your Bride Brix II seats fit perfectly in your car? Did you gain any leg or head room? what rails did you use with those seats?

Waitin for pics..................

rk

I think it's the hottest colour combo going. There was one sold in Chicago in Dec for $69k. Then there was another listed here on prime for $65k until very recently. It may still be available.

The cars.com car is clear according to Carfax. I was looking at it myself, but the price is too rich. The need to come down $5-7k.

PM Sent with some info.

Jet, where are the pics of your interior man.......... :)

So your Bride Brix II seats fit perfectly in your car? Did you gain any leg or head room? what rails did you use with those seats?

Waitin for pics..................

rk

Wait until next week...I'll do a full write up about what to look for when picking an interior upholstery shop, things to watch out for on the NSX interior and of course post lots of pics! I promise next week as I just got the car back from the shop and tracked her last night.

Jetpilot

Sucks...this is the car I want, but I'm about a year from being able to grab it.

Lol... I should have said "5 months".

I never did get the red interior, ended up with all black... but Umbrella Auto Design is working and changing that. :)

Mine:
n690446223_1692543_5194.jpg

Prb gonna go with Zanardi mats to break up the red a little. So far after a year with it I love it!

Back