• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Pic requests: GT-One Headlamps

I wonder who makes these, maybe JDM?:confused: Also seems to be using the stock bumper.

attachment.php

That's the Backyard Special car. More pictures here...

P1000240-11.jpg

P1000124-1.jpg

^^^^^
Is there any way to get a hold of those headlights? Do they even exist anymore?

I did a search with no luck but theres a company that designed flush mounts for all pre-02's, but had an incredible hump that was less than attractive. The co. is supposedly redesigning w/out the hump. Last post I read from them said possibly around christmas time before release. I've seen nothing since.:confused: It looked so promising too.:frown: Maybe someone knows more.

I did a search with no luck but theres a company that designed flush mounts for all pre-02's, but had an incredible hump that was less than attractive. The co. is supposedly redesigning w/out the hump. Last post I read from them said possibly around christmas time before release. I've seen nothing since.:confused: It looked so promising too.:frown: Maybe someone knows more.

I think I'll just end up getting the Gt-1...which means front end conversion time. Good thing I have other projects to keep me busy, maybe something else will pop up.

I was really hoping to see more on this by now. I was in a rush so I ended up using a single low beam setup on my GT-ROMs. As stated, quality is less than stellar. If givena second chance, I would probably go OEM.

------------------------------------------------------------
I agree with ya..and I did just that sold mine GT-Rom get OEM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy now....a waste of money IMO..

Back