• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Picked up my car yesterday!

Well, I finally got an NSX! Drove to Savannah in a rental car and drove the car home, close to 300 perfect miles. This is the car with about 232,000 miles. 1991, black/black. You would never know. Drives like it has 30K on it. The outside is a 10/10 and the inside is a 8-9/10. Absolutely no problems. Starts right up, idles smoothly, handles tight, no rattles and has great acceleration.

The car was well cared for. All preventative maintanence completed within the last year/3K miles. There is nothing I need to do to this car, but enjoy it.

When I learn more about the car, I will add to the thread.

Eric

Attachments

• IMG_1173.jpg
    IMG_1173.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 321
  • IMG_1174.jpg
    IMG_1174.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 396
  • IMG_1175.jpg
    IMG_1175.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 439
Congrats! 232,000 and still running strong... that is why I love Honda. :biggrin: Beautiful car.

shrik, bring her over to Raleigh in October for NSXPO 2013. I am sure many NSX owners would love to see a great high mileage NSX!

I saw the posting and it was picked up rather quickly
hope you enjoy the car and all it has to offer.

Congrats, looks clean! Sweet that it came with the 02 tail lights and wheels. What kind of wheels are those and what size? Looks like a great fitment.

Glad to see she went to a good home. It was rough seeing her go, real rough. Take good care of her like I did and make sure you drive her. What did your little girl think when she saw her? Keep me posted on any and all mods and make sure I get that GA tag back LOL

Papolito:
So nice to meet you. My daughter loved the car and we went for a ride when I got home about 10 pm. I actually got the car titled and registered in Florida this morning and will mail you back the plates and registration. Thanks so much for having the car so clean. Unfortunately, it rained for about 3 hours. I guess I will be having my first car wash.
Eric

how am i just now reading this uggh I need to stay upto date in the new owners section LOL

it looks so nice. black is the best color and the fastest too. there are a number of threads on this subject. I cant wait to see it. and yes follow me and blacknot up to this years NSXPO.

but remember you need to become a member to follow us up lol

Last edited:
it was cool on line... and cooler in your driveway

congrats.. nice stance and wheels

seems everyone on the forum has a great stoey of "driving their NSX home long distance

you def need the 02+ rear lower valance trust me it makes the car look like it should from the factory... oh wait I have one in stock LOL

and if you dont like the Shine front lip I have a few oem lower lips that I will trade for it LOL

Last edited:
welcome to a new berlina owner!

I had Shawn check out the car yesterday. Got the Shawn stamp of approval. Every looks good. Changed out the oil and transmission fluid. Have driven about 1000 miles without problems. So far, purchasing a car with high mileage has turned out to be a great deal! Guess I will see over time.

I want your muffler, dont forget to find out what brand it was. out of all the mufflers I have heard yours sounded so good.
you guys should see his smile, ear to ear. he def loves the car, and to think he was looking at Lotus for his next car.

Shawn, any clue on the muffler he has on it. What is your view on SOS versus the CT Engineering? Also, did you find your brake shims I inquired about?

Every time I drive and look at this car, I still can't believe how old it is and how many miles the car has. It really it a testimony to the engineers and workman who built these cars. Took the car to the DuPont Coffee and Cars this past Saturday. Parked next to Ferrari's , Porsche's and Lambo's and she looked every bit as exotic as those cars. Let a teenage boy sit behind the wheel. The kid was in heaven! I kinda feel bad I paid so little for the car (no Just kidding!).

Back