• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Pics of my Sebring Silver 02 conversion

Just pick up a GT One v. 5.1 from RJP last night, I wanted to see what the hype is all about with this exhaust. Looks great.

IMG_3683.JPG

IMG_3684.JPG

Last edited:
Oh....you'll like it. :cool:

btw, what are you running for headers/tp's/cats etc...?

I have DC headers with stock Cats, but I might get some hiflow cats. Test pipes might be too loud.

Hey Chris hardtopguy.com has black OEM lugnuts from the S2K CR that fit and look great or do you have to use Rays with those wheels?

You should never use OEM lugnuts on an aftermarket wheel, OEM has a ball/radius seat, aftermarket has conical or tapered seat.

I was debating about getting some GT Design Titanium Lug Nuts.
GTDesignTi_Lugs_M12x1_5_02.jpg

Last edited:
Also got an OEM NSX-R engine cover from RJP

Pictures of the OEM NSX-R (left) and Carbon Fiber (right)
IMG_3692.JPG

This was a bad buy for me, Carbon Fiber engine cover with the hinges is lighter than the OEM NSX-R engine cover. Cost 1/3 of the price and looks better.

OEM NSX-R - weights 6.6lbs
IMG_3688.JPG

Carbon Fiber NSX-R copy -weights 5.8lbs with hinges
IMG_3689.JPG

that ride of yours looks awesome, keep up the good work. My sister lives in brambleton maybe i can bring mine over 1 weekend and we chat it up.

that ride of yours looks awesome, keep up the good work. My sister lives in brambleton maybe i can bring mine over 1 weekend and we chat it up.

I will be at the NSX meet on 10/5/08 at Pohanka Acura. I will PM you my number.

NSX-R Engine cover-----69110-SL0-900
HINGE, ENGINE LID------69210-SL0-900
BOLT-WASHER (6X16)---60006-PT2-003
IMG_3750.JPG

IMG_3751.JPG

STAY, ENGINE E LID--------74845-SL0-900
GROMMET, HOOD STAY-----
BOLT-WASHER (6X16)------60006-PT2-003
BRACKET, ROD HOLDER-----
HOLDER, ROD--------------
IMG_3752.JPG

Forgot to write down all the part numbers for the prop rod, maybe NSX-ST post them up.

Last edited:
Sweet mods and great complement of parts - sometimes with so many things to mod on an NSX you get carried away and you end up destroying the car.

Not so here, I love everything about this NSX! Sebring silver is normally to sedate for me on an exotic but this car looks sharp though I have to be honest and say I liked your old wheels more.

Ever add up the receipts for all you spent? hehehe :biggrin:

rick

Back