• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Picture request: let's see those Concave wheels!

Not my car, nor would i ever rock that stance:eek: - but the wheels sure are concave.

5633514689_bff35d010d_o.jpg

Last edited:
Te37s....belonging to ZealNA1

dpidlf.jpg

B@t

If your looking at having wheels made. I would highly suggest
www.dpe-wheels.com. Their SPSC series has an excellent finish and the customer service and ETA time of delivery with updates was superb. The concavity is far more than the ADV's. The ADV's are excellent also but I am so impressed with DPE the past week.

wheelsthumb_spsc-5.gif

If your wanting a non custom wheel I would suggest looking for some 18/19 ENKEI RPO3 =) Light weight, excellent in finish and would look great in silver on your BLUE X.

Here is a pic of the SPSC16 DPE wheels and the ENKEI RPO3 wheels.

019.JPG

=g=

Last edited:
The SA70 from Wedsport is slightly concave

This is 18x9 but I'm sure they would look more concave in 18x10

attachment.php

B@t

If your looking at having wheels made. I would highly suggest
www.dpe-wheels.com. Their SPSC series has an excellent finish and the customer service and ETA time of delivery with updates was superb. The concavity is far more than the ADV's. The ADV's are excellent also but I am so impressed with DPE the past week.

wheelsthumb_spsc-5.gif

If your wanting a non custom wheel I would suggest looking for some 18/19 ENKEI RPO3 =) Light weight, excellent in finish and would look great in silver on your BLUE X.

Here is a pic of the SPSC16 DPE wheels and the ENKEI RPO3 wheels.

019.JPG

=g=

Very nice Gil, I will have another set of the RP03's up for sale soon (those are custom offset!)

What are these?

They look like Work Emotion CR Kai's. You have to get them in 9.5 inches width to get that concave face.

^^^

pretty damn good knock offs of the work wheels if you ask me. I've seen a few in person and I really can't tell the difference other than the stickers.

Those are actually rotas, there is a thread somewhere.

thanks.....I have searched and read some of the threads......they get a little heated..........looks like some people take great offense to what others do to their own cars........

thanks.....I have searched and read some of the threads......they get a little heated..........looks like some people take great offense to what others do to their own cars........

Just get what ever you want and don't tell people what brand they are. Just tell them they're over a 1000 a piece and weight only 18 pounds each and they'll think your awesome... :biggrin:

Just get what ever you want and don't tell people what brand they are. Just tell them they're over a 1000 a piece and weight only 18 pounds each and they'll think your awesome... :biggrin:

haha....good idea......:smile:

25098_430257221223_690446223_5749715_7985089_n.jpg

DSC02426e.JPG

only the rear.....work emotion cr kai

Attachments

• DSC01531.jpg
    DSC01531.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 688
Back