• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Pizza prices?

I know this is a bizarre thread but i just ordered a large meat lovers pizza and an order of plain wings from pizza hut in brownfield, TX. The price was $28!! that seem outrageous to me, but i got it anyway!!

what are they were you live?

My brother get's free delivery and they throw in wings for Free. But then again, the delivery guy gets a bong hit when he delivers. :biggrin:
It's never late too!

Local place charges $25 for a large pizza that makes pizza hut look puny and 2 fresh made canoli

Blackjack Pizza here in Denver- best pizza I have had since college (Nothing beats John's Wildwoods from Edinboro Pa.)

1 large 2 topping pizza, & 10 hot, or BBQ wings- $15.99

$7.00 for an additional pizza, and I have a couple of coupons here for free cheese bread, or cinnabread...

Sounds like you are getting grossed down there in TX...

P

I know this is a bizarre thread but i just ordered a large meat lovers pizza and an order of plain wings from pizza hut in brownfield, TX. The price was $28!! that seem outrageous to me, but i got it anyway!!

what are they were you live?

didn't hedge ingredients.

little ceasers pizza large one topping 5.50 out the door. 12 wings 7 bucks!

did hedge ingredients.

everybody is getting better pizza prices than me. im 30 miles outside of Liubbock, TX. i don't think they have a little ceasers in Lubbock. Its probably cheaper by texas tech.

Interesting note, Renee's cousin owns a pizza place. Flour went way up to the point it drove him insane. Not figuratively speaking either. He actually lost it.

Close to the same deal. The wife and I were going to order a Dominoes pizza a few weeks back. Called in a large meat lovers, pick up (usually a little less) and came to a total of 28-29$. We tried to change it to just a large pepperoni pizza --- same price. I told the guy with colorful words if I was goign to spend that much money I would just go to Outback.

A large pizza which is 16" from North Beach Pizza (the Italian section of San Francisco) that has mushrooms, Italian sausage, black olives, artichokes, and pepperoni is around $30. Usually takes about an hour for delivery. The also deliver beer and wine.:biggrin:

Wtf? Dominos and Pizza Hut?!??! Why are you guys ordering from these God Awful franchises? Perhaps not many options where you are from?

Well google Brownfield, TX.:biggrin: Cheryl swoopes is from here! I bet she gotta pay them high prices too!!! Everything seems a little higher in small towns.

Wtf? Dominos and Pizza Hut?!??! Why are you guys ordering from these God Awful franchises? Perhaps not many options where you are from?

lol....a pizza snob.......what an elitist..........

However been from Chicago I will give the benefit of the doubt that you know good pizza.

wow... the only reason to order from dominoes or pizza hut are if they are inexpensive. that's crazy! i picked up a large one topping at our local pizza place the other night and it was $11. i think delivered it's around $14 before tip.

Well google Brownfield, TX.:biggrin: Cheryl swoopes is from here! I bet she gotta pay them high prices too!!! Everything seems a little higher in small towns.

Ko,

Be happy they have a Pizza Hut. I used to drive through on the way to Tech from El Paso and I'm pretty sure there wasn't one there 20 years ago, just DQ (like every small Texas town).:smile:

Miner

Interesting note, Renee's cousin owns a pizza place. Flour went way up to the point it drove him insane. Not figuratively speaking either. He actually lost it.

Time to grind your own flour......:smile:

everybody is getting better pizza prices than me. im 30 miles outside of Liubbock, TX. i don't think they have a little ceasers in Lubbock. Its probably cheaper by texas tech.

3 of them actually:biggrin:

7301 University, Suite 600
Lubbock, TX 79423

6501 University Avenue
Lubbock, TX 79413

417 N Frankford Ave Suit 100
Lubbock, TX 79416

Ordered 4 XL pizza's from Pappa Johns online $34 delivered and I thought that was outrageous! Guess not...

The really good local options are WAY more money here. The chains are cheap and Pappa Johns is the best of the chains IMO. Plus they do non-dairy for my son with allergies.

We have a couple New York pizza places where every pie is $30 but they hand slice the Italian sausage and the family is literally from New York. It is worth it but I don't order it for kid birthday parties/etc.

Lou Malnati's ships from Chicago. I don't remember the price but it's worth it. We used to get it once a month but the shadow of my ass weighs 20lbs...so now we order it once a quarter.

Back