• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Plane tickets were just purchased...

and on Tuesday...I'M GOING TO GET MY NSX!!!!!!!! WOOT WOOT!!!

I feel like a little school girl. All this time...and after one failed attemted at previous ownership (sorry about that falling through Source)...I'll be pickin up a 96 NSX Midnight Pearl.

I can't wait to have the lovely long drive home, and I especially can't wait to see you guys at some meets!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

and on Tuesday...I'M GOING TO GET MY NSX!!!!!!!! WOOT WOOT!!!

I feel like a little school girl. All this time...and after one failed attemted at previous ownership (sorry about that falling through Source)...I'll be pickin up a 96 NSX Midnight Pearl.

I can't wait to have the lovely long drive home, and I especially can't wait to see you guys at some meets!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Congrats! Where are you picking it up?

Congrats! Where are you picking it up?

Ahh, mr. meeyatch! the one not scared to put a few miles on a few cars :smile:

The car is in Jacksonville, however the owner is driving up to meet me in Atlanta, so we can finalize the deal. My flight leaves at 5:30 this morning, and I have an hour drive to get to the airport, so I'm pulling an all nighter, my anticipation is keeping me awake.

CONGRATS MAN!!!! Hope to see ya soon on some drives! get ahold of me when you get into town with it. Swing out and see me.

It is weird your going to get that color. I just saw one the other day on reading road.

I would love to see it!

PICS! PICS! PICS!

Where in Cincy do you live?

Well, after a LONG day, I'm finally home. It was one of the greatest experiences I've ever had. Getting smashed between the 260 pound women on the plane for 2 hours was welllllll worth it! I've already got action from it, it almost caused her first accident, had a riced turbo civic trying to race, and about 5 people tell me how beatiful she was. :tongue:

CONGRATS MAN!!!! Hope to see ya soon on some drives! get ahold of me when you get into town with it. Swing out and see me.

It is weird your going to get that color. I just saw one the other day on reading road.

I would love to see it!

I'll definitely bring her out your way. Might have to have you do an inspection so PM your prices for your shop. For some reason, when I push the clutch in, it really doesnt want to release when I ease off of it, it sticks!, and I'm smelling some burnt clutch :frown:

PICS! PICS! PICS!

Where in Cincy do you live?

Doing some snaps of her today!! I live in West Chester :biggrin: but am usually near Montgomery

here's a few pics my buddy took...

2697887930_601c00e43b_o.jpg

2697072367_0a740be359_o.jpg

2697068135_f02e1b683f_o.jpg

2697891130_b6a7b8c036_o.jpg

clean car! now it's time to change your sig. congrats.

Back