• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Please recommend movies with great/clever twist...

:biggrin::wink:

503618~Primal-Fear-Posters.jpg

That WAS a good flick. I really liked Ed Norton in that. The only other movie I like him better is American History X.

I dont know if it qualifies or not, but it definitely kept me on the seat of my pants (or whatever the sayin is).....but the movie was "The Mothman Prophecies".

I thought it was pretty damn good. But be sure to watch it at night, with all of the lights off. Its better that way.

The Empire Strikes Back. Great twist at the end.:biggrin:

I like these kind of movies too. Some of my fav's (some repeated above):

The Crying Game :tongue: Just kidding! I've never seen the movie

The Shawshank Redmption
The Usual Suspects
Fight Club
Identity
Memento
Se7en
Man great list!

Identity Spoiler - My bro CLAIMS he figured out the movie in the first 10 minutes.

Off the top of my head here are the movies that come to mind:
The Prestige
Vanilla Sky
Primal Fear
Memento
Suicide Kings
Oldboy (Korean film)
What lies Beneath
Fight Club
Planet of the Apes (the original)

Some movies that might not qualify as "twist films" but changed directions would be:
Million Dollar Baby
Training Day
Hard Candy

My personal favorites from the list above would be:
Memento
Suicide Kings
Vanilla Sky
Primal Fear

enjoy:biggrin:
Semi Spoiler---

Million Dollar baby was the saddest movie I ever saw. To this day it brings tears to my eyes.

I saw "gone baby gone," this weekend. i was impressed with it. I had no idea what to expect and it turned out a lot better than i thought

The Green Mile. About halfway through things start getting a little weird(er). I have spent a great deal of time debating the significance of the mouse. Aw, man I'm going to have to go watch it right now.
Shawshank is good, too.

Back