• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Pole 2 Flag Dry Carbon Carbon Rear Bumper

making the front now w/ oem attachments

Are these 5 all you'll be making for now?

No Dave. all the parts we list on our website will be for public as well.
we try to sign up 5 at a time to keep the cost/labor level making these. We don't always stock them to keep the cost down. since we are not the middle-man, we can control the cost a little better.
If we only get 3 more to buy, so be it....We are not gonna let you down or wait forever, we'll make them. but the law of economy of scale applies to us as well.

We are making one front bumper right now as Greg wants one for the track day coming up. we'll post more pix once is done and hopefully more will sign up to keep us going. This bumper will allows for all the OEM fixings to bolt up.

The price will be $1200/ea. but to loose 20lbs (or $60/lb) at the far end w/ dry carbon w/ internal foam is still a good deal not to mention the benefits of lower the polar moment. we are more excited about the front bumper as the wheels turns so you can feel it even more than the rear bumper.

Now we feel much better the car is more balanced front to rear and eventually we'll be making dry carbon bumper covers for 91-05 as well. its gonna be crazy light compare to OEM....it just might make your car "dance":wink:a little better.

This is really for folks who understand and appreciate light weight as it benefits you everywhere ALL the time w/o trying and its easy on the car too.

the frt looks better than the rear.
We are scheduled to install the frt and the rear bumpers at Nick's "magic NSX shop":biggrin: along with the bladed ARB 2.0 next Tue.
We are tempted but don't worry, we won't borrow any parts from your car:smile:

Over 40lbs removed at the extreme....can't wait to do the same for the bumper covers.
Shaking it down on 10/18 at buttwillow...I hope its not too hot.:mad:

I knew I should have stayed away from this section. Errr another must have item. Good job Tim.

Who knew bumpers can be a performance upgrade:eek:. In this case, you can feel the weight loss all the time regardless of the speed, everywhere.
We will have a special GB price for buying both bumpers once the shakedown is complete.
Lighter, stiffer = FTW!

Back