• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Porsche 928 S4 Totaled

This happened 4 days ago. I get a call from my wife who was working out store and she says" Come quick, Somebody just tore the front end of my Porsche!"
6994_.jpg

6996_.jpg

6997_.jpg

6998_.jpg

6999_.jpg

7000_.jpg

7001_.jpg

7002_.jpg

Sweet mother of jesus. Please tell me you cought the guy who hit it and tore his jugular out???? :mad:

god i love those cars i had a 1983 928S back in the day (first car)

Sweet mother of jesus. Please tell me you cought the guy who hit it and tore his jugular out???? :mad:

Yeah we got em. The 928 was an innocent victim of an accident that happened between two cars in front of the store.

This is what happened.
Veh. #1----99 S10 Blue
Veh. #2----97 Avalon White
7003_.jpg

Veh #1 was slowing to take a right into the store lot and Veh. #2 noticed too late and swerved to the right to avoid a rearend impact. As Veh. #2 got beside Veh. #1 on the right it struck the front of that Veh. and slid through the parking lot untill it impacting the Porsche and came to a rest partially in the Hwy.
The driver of Veh. #2 was given a Careless Operation and has Liabilty Ins.
Here go the 2 culprits.
7004_.jpg

Last edited:
That would not even been close to totaled when the car was new.
You're 100% right. IMO, its barely gonna be a total currently.

Here are some pictures of it coming home later that night.
7005_.jpg

7006_.jpg

7007_.jpg

7008_.jpg

7009_.jpg

Aye I have always liked the S4's. They used to use them in F1 as emergency vehicles. What a loss. :frown:

BTW gas in your area is cheap!! Regular in my neck of the woods is $3.42!! :eek:

hahaha well it might as well be totalled. To fix that front end on a 928, is gonna cost prob how much you paid for the car if not more. Those parts are very rare and hard to comeby. I had a 90 928 and maintanence was a bitch. I couldnt even imagine how much it would cost if i wrecked it. Good luck finding the parts and gettin her running again:cool:

Sorry for your loss. Man you have been having a series of bad luck lately. Just drive the beater or ask your wife to drive the beater for now.

Wow...that is not cool. I would probably fix it....it does not look that bad, plus I get attached to my cars and could not send the ol' girl out to pasture just because she had a bit of an injury. Good luck with your claim, and holding the person that caused this responsible.

Back