• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Group Buy Possible group buy feeler thread: Tilton Engineering Flywheel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im interested. How is it compared to the SOS sport 350 and will it be compatable with the single disc pressure plate setup of the SOS?

Im interested. How is it compared to the SOS sport 350 and will it be compatable with the single disc pressure plate setup of the SOS?

"The SOS sport 350 clutch/flywheel setup is listed as a single plate clutch setup (even for 5-speed cars). Without investigation into the matter I can't guarantee fitment in this application."

Its pretty much a sure thing that only the OEM clutch will work with this flywheel. If you look at pretty much all the clutch kits out there they all come with their own FW. Tolerances on this is really specific. Let alone how the pressure plate bolts up, the pressure of the spring and the distance of the engagement/disengagement.

FYI:

I have traded PMs with the member and he has advised he is looking into the vendor process now and hopefully an official GB will be up soon.

On his behalf, thanks to all for the interest.

So I guess this is oem clutch specific??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back