• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Post your most recent picture of your NSX...

Took a quick snapshot of my cockpit right before liftoff lol. Cwood (here on prime) did an amazing job reworking my oem center console. The crappy cellphone FB pic doesn't do it justice.

874_10151774887386588_2097733197_n.jpg

Those are GoJak

There are imitations out there of these but I can tell you from experience these are the ones to get. My repo company uses these daily. The imitation ones fail in less than a year. We are at 3 years on these.

http://www.gojak.com/

Took a quick snapshot of my cockpit right before liftoff lol. Cwood (here on prime) did an amazing job reworking my oem center console. The crappy cellphone FB pic doesn't do it justice.

874_10151774887386588_2097733197_n.jpg

How do you shift??

Looks HOT

that cockpit looks great. everything flows so well together.
Thanks Gents. Credit goes to CWood for properly frenching in the two monitors. Have to figure out where in the dash cluster to mount the shift lights that our best bud Turbo2Go got for us. Then next year need to figure out what the heck to do with the sound system.

How do you shift??
I drive an automatic and it's track proven! lol

btw.. thanks for the recommendation on the JLAudio line driver volume thingy. I found a place for it in the JDM switch cluster.

Last edited:
You're welcome but seriously.... how do you shift? Am I seeing the same thing everyone else is seeing? Looks like an auto!

Sequential 6spd :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: jk

It's a regular manual with a Dali Short Shift kit. There's a square hole under the o-ring thingy. The CF assembly is custom built in my garage. Mac Attack has a smilar setup but he went with a full CF console with no cutout for the shift boot.

Lol... so your pseudo sequential shift stick raised some eyebrows...:wink:

Lol you know what I joke with him all the time about how he wanted to get into a NSX but ended up with a Porche and I wanted to get into a Porche but got the NSX cause I couldn't afford either of the two Porches I wanted (997 Turbo or GT3 RS 3.8/4.0)

Sacrilegious as it may be to post this on Prime lol... However I am definitely planning on indefinitely holding on to the NSX. was still a dream car of mine that I managed to get into at the age of 31.

Last edited:
bench racing sticks now are we:eek:

Sitting at top of driveway

attachment.php

- - - Updated - - -

Cruising through neighborhood...

attachment.php

Attachments

• 2013-10-20 19.24.03.jpg
    2013-10-20 19.24.03.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 1,069
  • 20131019_075136.jpg
    20131019_075136.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 1,984
Last edited:
My stick always raises eyebrows

(wait... that could go either way.. doh! lol)

Your stick?? Where? I see nothing :tongue::tongue:

Heres a recent vid of my car on rollers to record the last step of a short film project I have been working on... No dynotune, just for exhaust sound recording purposes

<a href="http://distilleryvesper9-5.ak.instagram.com/eb95a1d43b7e11e3880022000aeb1b92_101.mp4">Click to watch video</a><source src="http://distilleryvesper9-5.ak.instagram.com/eb95a1d43b7e11e3880022000aeb1b92_101.mp4" type="video/mp4">

Last edited:
damn that thing is long!

Booyaa! That's what she said. (been waiting all day to use that LOL)

Actually, it took me forever to find an extended shaft (surgery didn't work). When at the track I desperately wanted a taller shifter. Now it's just perfect for my seating position. Makes shuffling my hands from steering wheel to shifter so much more natural.

You guys who don't really track probably think i'm crazy :)

- - - Updated - - -

I also tried the stock shift boot and the NSX-R shift boot. Ended up hating them both because I could still feel the boot come into contact with my driving gloves. It was just a bonus the CF plate I replaced it was less than half the weight.

- - - Updated - - -

Your stick?? Where? I see nothing :tongue::tongue:

Heres a recent vid of my car on rollers to record the last step of a short film project I have been working on... No dynotune, just for exhaust sound recording purposes

Click to watch video<source src="http://distilleryvesper9-5.ak.instagram.com/eb95a1d43b7e11e3880022000aeb1b92_101.mp4" type="video/mp4">
I can't wait to see the full video. No, really...

i was wondering the EXACT same thing.

You're welcome but seriously.... how do you shift? Am I seeing the same thing everyone else is seeing? Looks like an auto!

- - - Updated - - -

lol.... its all good you bastard.

And I still love your car more than MvM's 911 (but don't tell him that lol)

Back