• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Post your most recent picture of your NSX...

IMG_1519_zpse11dc6b9.jpg

IMG_1521_zpse5e7ba03.jpg

just finished the X on time for the annual meet in NO and found some photos from on the local forum. it was a gloomy and rainy day but everyone made the best of it. next up, hoping to get a photo shoot from my good friend on a nice day.

that's what i called SLAMMED :) very nice...love the black and red combo.

IMG_1519_zpse11dc6b9.jpg

IMG_1521_zpse5e7ba03.jpg

just finished the X on time for the annual meet in NO and found some photos from on the local forum. it was a gloomy and rainy day but everyone made the best of it. next up, hoping to get a photo shoot from my good friend on a nice day.

Stock red seats look fantastic with that black interior. Is that a leatherkit.com recover or OEM? Are your seats the only interior pieces that are red?

I just watched this video off the Prime FB page.. pretty cool... I assume the green dot that at times might turn yellow or red is the "optimal line" indicator?

I assume the green dot that at times might turn yellow or red is the "optimal line" indicator?

That is the G Force being exerted. Contrary to reported specs which I seem to recall put the NSX's lateral G at .98, the yellow indicates a 1.2 G and the red indicates a 1.4 G.

i-qxXn7dG-XL.jpg

Last edited:
IMG_1519_zpse11dc6b9.jpg

IMG_1521_zpse5e7ba03.jpg

DAMN! :eek:

thanks everyone for the compliments. the stock seats and door pads have been reupholster to red leather.

here's another pic the same guy took of my interior
IMG_1525_zpse6ae4128.jpg

a few more pics i found
489_zpse41803cd.jpg

lakefront444_zps68783ea4.jpg

omega - sick photos bro, your feature on stancenation was dope. man you is crazy to be driving around with those big ass side skirts and to add on the splitter is nuts lol. you my friend have BIG BALLS! :biggrin:

regular - good seeing you at the meet, your X came out looking super nice and clean

Just one, has been a week since purchase :)

attachment.php

2000 NSX-T Silverstone.jpg
2000 NSX-T Silverstone w/Speed Lingerie bra & mirror covers

Attachments

• 2000 NSX-T Silverstone.jpg
    2000 NSX-T Silverstone.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 986
Last edited:
Back