• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Post your most recent picture of your NSX...

Thanks guys.

Nice! What hood is that? I’m looking for a type R good for my 91 with the best possible fit (no massive gaps). Any recommendations besides procar cause they are hella expensive [emoji17]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hood is a Downforce NA1R hood. I have some issues with it and you can see it in my build thread. It could be a one time issue though since I havent heard anyone else with this hood see the same thing I'm seeing.

40637657213_d8026e840c_b.jpg

Went for a lovely drive last weekend.

Here are few pics of my new addition, a 98 Kaiser NSX-T.

Amazing collection and congrats on the new ride, Kaiser is the best out of all the silvers. Side note: When are you going to be hanging an "ACURA" sign in your garage? :).

Here are few pics of my new addition, a 98 Kaiser NSX-T.

Awesome Collection! I'm from NJ and have a 98 NSX-T as well, we should get together. I've been looking for some local NSX owners.

Last edited:
Amazing collection and congrats on the new ride, Kaiser is the best out of all the silvers. Side note: When are you going to be hanging an "ACURA" sign in your garage? :).

Thank you! I have been looking for some type of dealer NSX sign, but can’t find one...

Awesome Collection! I'm from NJ and have a 98 NSX-T as well, we should get together. I've been looking for some local NSX owners.

I am in Hunterdon County, near Bridgewater and Princeton, would be great to get together.

Quiz Question.

Where's Axe?

Answer:-It's the Axe Cap headquarters building from the first season of "Billions".

axe.jpg

Last edited:
Back