• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Power of Dreams - New Owner - '05 blk/blk

Greetings Prime,

Jason from Maryland picked up my '05 blk/blk beauty from Warren, MI on 8/18 and drove it back to Maryland through some nasty weather on the way; luckily no damage to the car!

Had a chance to meet a few Prime members in Michigan at Suburban Acura before heading back to MD.

Will have more pics up after I find a detailer in the MD/DC area!

For now here are a few I've attached from me taking delivery and the quick meet-up at Suburban Acura. Special thanks to Primer 'alum04org' for going through the vehicle with me as well as taking the pics and setting up the meeting!

Attachments

• 8-18-2011 Jason Mathew Silv Sprg MD p u 2005 blk onyx 001.jpg
    8-18-2011 Jason Mathew Silv Sprg MD p u 2005 blk onyx 001.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 579
  • 8-18-2011 Jason Mathew Silv Sprg MD p u 2005 blk onyx 002.jpg
    8-18-2011 Jason Mathew Silv Sprg MD p u 2005 blk onyx 002.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 533
  • 8-18-2011 Jason Mathew Silv Sprg MD p u 2005 blk onyx 003.jpg
    8-18-2011 Jason Mathew Silv Sprg MD p u 2005 blk onyx 003.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 482
  • 8-18-2011 Jason Mathew Silv Sprg MD p u 2005 blk onyx 006.jpg
    8-18-2011 Jason Mathew Silv Sprg MD p u 2005 blk onyx 006.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 507
  • 8-18-2011 Jason Mathew Silv Sprg MD p u 2005 blk onyx 007.jpg
    8-18-2011 Jason Mathew Silv Sprg MD p u 2005 blk onyx 007.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 459
  • 8-18-2011 Jason Mathew Silv Sprg MD p u 2005 blk onyx 009.jpg
    8-18-2011 Jason Mathew Silv Sprg MD p u 2005 blk onyx 009.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 462
Last edited:
Congrats and enjoy the look-back syndrome :smile:

Welcome to the club. Thats a very nice 05. You should come to NSXPO 2011. All the cool kids are doing it.:cool:

Great looking car. What are you plans for it? I saw a lovefab car in one of the pix.

Jason thanks for making time to meet with us and allowing us to view this 2005 blk/onyx before it left Michigan in your capable possession. We don't like to lose NSX's to out-of-staters, but if this beauty had to go, think it in good hands with you.
Was very good to meet you and many happy NSX miles. :wink:

Jason that is one hot NSX. 2005 Berlina Black = awesomeness. Take care of it and keep those 2002+ rims- they look best on black NSXs. :D

Thanks All for the well wishes, looking forward to meeting folks at local/regional/national meets!

Don't have any major plans for mods as of yet except for getting the car detailed by DJ Mayo and the SoS stealth license plate system.

Great looking car, congrats :)

I was member since 03 yet got mine in 08, some of us wait, make our homework, LOL!

Oscar

PS: Question, What is a MALU?

I was member since 03 yet got mine in 08, some of us wait, make our homework, LOL!

Oscar

HAHAHAHA! A Malu is short for Malayalee; which is used to describe people from the state of Kerala in India.

Yep; I've been waiting for quite some time for the right NSX to come around.

HAHAHAHA! A Malu is short for Malayalee; which is used to describe people from the state of Kerala in India.

Fascinating!

VasundharaDas9.jpg

Me too, when I was ready to get my NSX, it took me really a year and a half to find "the right one" :)

Enjoy your car, it's a BEAUTY!

Congrats Jason! Nice to see another Malu with an NSX. ;)

Oscar

Was asking myself same.

You just seemed like a happy new owner / NSX fan to me.

Fascinating!

VasundharaDas9.jpg

Me too, when I was ready to get my NSX, it took me really a year and a half to find "the right one" :)

Enjoy your car, it's a BEAUTY!

That female (?) has a large piece of jewelry on her nose.

Last edited:
Great photos

another nice new owner story with picks on the blodi thread...much luck with it....just don't eat vindaloo and drive at the same time....messy:tongue:

Back